Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Yamouti

Dr Yomouti is a danger to his patients. He clearly has a compassionate beside manner but that only hides his complete inability to truly diagnose any but the most obvious illness. For 5 years I went back with the same issues and he did the same tests and sent me home feeling like I had no option, meanwhile my un-diagnosis illness was destroying my digestive and nervous system. I can no longer eat 90% per cent of the foods you enjoy. I can't go out to dinner with friends, I can no longer travel to other countries. My immune system is compromised and I have to be cautious of every illness other people have. All because while Dr Yomouti smiled and acted kindly, he didn't test me for a related illness to an existing illness. When I finally went to another Dr. and was correctly diagnosed, his response was "that makes sense"! OMG are you kidding! DO NOT TRUST THIS SEEMINGLY KIND DOCTOR-HE IS A DANGER TO YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, DON'T END UP LIKE ME!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Outstanding Doctor. Very clear, accurate and open communications skills. Very professional.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

I have found Dr. Yamouti to be very knowledgeable, polite and thorough. I have been seeing him for a few years and highly recommend him as a general doctor

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Yamouti is one of the best Dr. I have ever met. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful! would highly recommend him to anyone out there looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr.Yamouti is an incredible knowledgeable, well-behavior doctor. His diagnosis, treatment and bedside manner is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Kourosh Yamouti's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1996)

Kaiser-Permanente