Ratings for Dr. David P. Rigan

Dr. Rigan came highly recommended. He knew my entire medical history and agreed to perform an elective cosmetic procedure which he cancelled a couple of hours prior to the surgery. He didn't even call me himself but rather called my primary care to have him tell me. While I understood his caution, he was aware of the results of tests at the presurgery visit. I have had friends suggest that his reticence may have been due to my immunocompromised status (which I had been MORE THAN UPFRONT ABOUT in all of our visits). I subsequently located another local Cosmetic Surgeon who performed the surgery with great success. While I respect his surgical abilities, I cannot help but be concerned that either he was not listning to me regarding my "status" or was swayed by a member of his surgical team to cancel my surgery for a blood count which was absolutely not a predictor of success. I spent two visits and several days of time working with him without success. I cannot refer others.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr.Rigan, very pleased with my results! He is very businesslike and meticulous. My breast look very natural and symmetrical, They air on the conservative side to ensure a natural look. His nurse is also very helpful and knowledgable! Definitely would recommend Dr.Rigan!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

doctor gave me a botched breast augmentation. initial surgery cost me $6250 and the breasts were so widely spaced they were in my arm pits, he made the pockets way too large; i am a very petite framed girl 4'11 and 100 lbs..the boobs bottomed out needless to say. went in for another surgery to correct this (less than 3 months after initial surgery I noticed problem & yes they were fully healed) anyways second surgery cost around 2 grand and the second he took the bandages off i wanted to cry. My left breast is at least a cup size bigger and pushed more toward the center than the right, also the left boob sits higher than the other...i think this was an attempt to create an illusion the boobs were the same size instead of putting a new implant in..anyways i hate my breasts wish i woulda loved myself as is..they are so diformed and painful at times only gonna get worse! Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Rigan is wonderful. I had a tummy tuck w/ muscle repair and lipo 12/06, and regular Botox treatments. Dr. Rigan is serious but easy to talk to and answers any questions thoroughly. I'm very happy with my results- You will be too!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Rigan is AWESOME! I had a breast reduction, tummy tuck w/lipo and an lower eyelid lift. I am very pleased with his work. The entire staff is great. I would recommend him and any of the doctors that work with him. He is caring and easy to talk to. He doesn't smile much, but don't let that fool you, he is very nice. My recovery was better than I expected. He was available whenever I called with any concerns. My friends that had Dr. Rigan are very satisfied and happy with their surgical procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Rigan and the Center for Plastic Surgery in Williamsville, to anyone who wants any kind of cosmetic surgery!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. David P. Rigan's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)