Ratings for Dr. Carole C. Howard

I think it is a good office. Its a little hard to get someone on the phone to make an appointment, but I understand they are busy. I work in medical myself. When I do get someone on the phone they have been very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Knowledgeable, personable, thorough doctor who truly cares about your physical and mental well-being!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Very hard to communicate with and doesn't give much information. Sometimes the wait is reasonable, other times is has taken 45min. to an hour past my appointment time before my name has been called.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

The main complaint is her nurse. I am in A LOT of pain and it took a week (actually still waiting) for the nurse to fax over 1 page to a specialist. She has the page, I saw Dr. Howard hand it to her. The nurse is rude, rolls her eyes, is rude on the phone, and does not return phone calls. (I called about 15 times in 3 days days, and left messages) This was my first appt. with her and I came to her with an ailing disease and some tests that my last doctor wanted to do a biopsy on. She said we could wait 3 months and test again later, she wasn't concerned about it. Her staff is rude and her facility is really run down and dirty. She is very nice and polite, but her staff needs a total overhaul. I know it's expensive to get new equipment, but the exam beds are ripped with the insides hanging out at the seams. That's got to be some kind of health violation, at the very least, it's got lots of germs on it from sick people sitting on it.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

VERY useless. Never answers questions.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Carole C. Howard's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal