Dr. Sylvain Sidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sylvain Sidi

Wonderful doctor. He is accessible, caring, and knows his "stuff". One of the few GREAT doctors left in Tucson!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Sidi is an excellent doctor and his treatment regiment for me is very effective. He always listens to my concerns. His office staff is not very helpful. I called the office about a referral problem. When I explained what I needed and what they could do to assist me, the office manager would not listen to my explanation.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Sidi has helped me with different issues over the past several years. I have always found him to be kind/compassionate. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and follows through to help treat the issues.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Sidi Is An Amazing Doctor. Not Only Has He Helped Me But He Has Helped My Mother As Well. He Diagnosed Her With A Rare Condition. 5 Doctors Before Him Either Incorrectly Diagnosed Her Or Couldn't Figure Out What Was Wrong. He Has Been Helping Me With My Ulcerative Colitis And I'm Not Always The Easiest Patient, Whether I'm Losing My Perscriptions Or Forgetting Lab Work, His Staff Is Always Willing To Help And Get Me The Best Treatment Possible.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Sidi is knowledgeable doctor. He helping me a lot. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Sidi has been great! He's caring, knowledgeable and honest. He is in fluent in Spanish which helps me understand his diagnosis much better. He takes his time and explains everything in a detailed manner. I highly recommend !!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Sidi is a caring physician who takes the time to review symptoms and explain alternatives.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I have suffered with Stomach related issues for over a month, and have seen multiple different doctors; most have "treated and street[ed]" me. This is the first Doctor who actually cared enough to spend time. ask questions and logically come up with a solution without jumping to conclusions. Thank you Dr. Sidi.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

First visit. I think office staff was in training, Credit/debit card reader was down. Dr. Sylvain was courteous, very knowledgeable, through in exam and my history. Ordered tests, blood work and gave me some samples after checking the drug interactions to insure they would not cause me problems.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Sidi is an outstanding physician and a wonderful caring person. He has taken the time to listen to me and his diagnosis was perfect. I recommend him highly!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Sylvain Sidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sidi and his staff believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve all of your gastroenterology needs in all stages of life in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible.

• French
  • Spanish
  • Italian

• Univ De Montpellier I, Uer De Med, Montpellier, France (Grad. 1972)

• Pima County Medical Society