Dr. Sylvain Sidi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sylvain Sidi

I was with Dr. Sidi for several years. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. He perferated my bowel twice I ended up in the hospital both times had to have blood transfusions. Needless to say I switched doctor's. When I mentioned the pain after my colonoscopy he tried to say it was gas even after the nurse suggested that it was something else.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I saw Dr. Sidi for 2 months to help identify what was making me sick to my stomach . I found him to be very personable, engaging and he has a friendly manner. He gets right to the point and I found him to be extremely knowledgeable when answering my questions. He is forthright which I can understand may turn some folks off. He does not lead you by the hand but gives you the facts straight up. Through a process of elimination from all the tests I did we discovered my problem was probably a parasite from unwashed fruit ,vegetable or lettuce. I highly recommend Dr. Sidi and his staff , they have your well being at heart. After my 1st consultation , he told me that he was there to help me and we would figure things out, which they did . I know he is very busy but that was fine with me , it helps to slow down and be patient .

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Sidi has been treating my wife for some Post-cholecystectomy symptoms and has by far the worst bed side manner and patient care mannerisms of any physician I have ever encountered. While his knowledge and experience are significant, they do not outweigh his extreme Napoleon syndrome and complete lack of self awareness. Despite my wife being post op and mid treatment I am seeking how to get her moved into another physicians care as she dreads each and every interaction. He and his office are borderline incompetent when it comes to administrative organization, scheduling and punctuality. Out latest ordeal includes showing up to St. Josephs for a procedure we were guaranteed was scheduled to find out there was no record of it being scheduled there at all by his office. Look elsewhere first!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I was very impressed with Dr. Sidi. I will see him again in June. Thank you Dr. Audi and staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Sidi is great and very knowledgeable, extremely helpful in diagnosis, explains the problem, and gives you the option you have, conservative Dr. In case other findings show up in the MRI, he will call a specialist, and inform you about it, and/or refers you to him. He does not rush you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Sidi is so knowledgeable, he figured out what other Dr's couldn't

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Sidi is a great doctor with many years of experience. I have been going to him for years and he has never failed to show his patients compassion and care. I really hope that the negative reviews do not keep anyone from going to see this very knowledgeable doctor. He is very to the point and does not hesitate to discuss any issues that he feels is pertinent to diagnose his patients. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Had surgery at hospital and he came an hour late. Stayed on phone which was irritating the staff waiting to put me under and was making me feel very uneasy. Failed on the surgery, so had to have another one with a Radiologist because Sidi kept putting the wire in my pancrease. Luckily, the radiologist was able to guide him to where the issue was to remove it!!! Made my MANDATORY appointment that he said I MUST make and he then turns around and cancels it. If it was so important, why make the rescheduled appointment so far after your time frame. Going to my regular doctor for my liver count blood work and have him recommend a new GI doctor to finish all my needed procedures. Also, he made me feel like an alcoholic because of my liver issue and I DONT drink. Came out and told wife that they think it could now be cancer and when she started to cry, he looked at her and said 'Why you acting upset'...... Really? I wonder why!!! Horrible bedside manner and does not listen to your concerns. I now have a stint that needs to be removed and it will NOT be by him!!!!!!!!

Submitted March 3, 2018

This doctor was the worst experience I ever had! He would not listen to me he assume things about me just moved to AZ in Dec from MI called my doctors liars didn't know what they were talking about that they were doing unnecessary procedures on me I have had digestive problems my whole life and he assume I was an alcoholic I am filing a complaint about him! To top it off a patient was leaving because of the wait he left me in the room to chase him down came back with him and told me to get out I was done. Not Professional at All! If you get referred to this doctor do not go to him!

Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr Sidi was very patient, understanding and listens. Was very helpful in finding the solution to my problems. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Sylvain Sidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sidi and his staff believe in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve all of your gastroenterology needs in all stages of life in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible.

• French
  • Spanish
  • Italian

• Univ De Montpellier I, Uer De Med, Montpellier, France (Grad. 1972)

• Pima County Medical Society