Ratings for Dr. David S. Benjamin

Dr. Benjamin has been my urologist since I moved to Santa Cruz about 7 years ago. I see him regularly due to history of bladder cancer and interstitial cystitis. I feel confident that this very friendly, responsive doctor has my best interests in mind. He is always up on the latest things in the medical world, and regularly asks me if I would like to try "x" thing that he is using. He is not pushy, he's accurate, quick-but-caring, and generally a nice physician who seems to care about doing the best job. Good office staff, also (miss Donna Marie!). My friend who works at the local hospital says that he has a very good reputation. Women -- be prepared -- this man is movie-star good-looking...which can be a bit embarrassing as he talks to you and you are starstruck by his handsome presence! Thank goodness I'm practically old enough be his mother, phew.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. David S. Benjamin's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)