Ratings for Dr. Patrica A. Jones

This is the worst Dr. we have ever been to. I had a 4 hour wait with a brain damaged son in a wheelchair. She could have cared less. Was snotty, rude and nasty. My hubby went to her several times and always had a wait of hours. She never apologized. We found another Dr.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I concur with other patients. Was over 2 hours late taking me, and never so much as apologized when I went in. Downplayed my concerns, was a smart-aleck. Told me that not having a period for a year "didn't necessarily mean anything." Huh...try menopause! She also told me I had a heart murmur; 2 doctors subsequently told me I did not. Said that heart murmurs "were no big thing anyway." The director of the practice later called me to ask if I would discuss my experience with her. I didn't because I was in process of moving, but I sure wish I had. Also, this doctor changed practices 3 times in a short amount of time. Even the medical society in Marion County mentioned "she doesn't stay in one place very long." The first time I went to her, she was great. A little over a year later, she had completely changed and I will never go back to her.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

found New doctor... it was a shame because she is nice, but far from being professional. always late and over booked. Have to wait and sit for over two hours and on a few occasions I had reschedule and leave. She is aware of this and does not seem to care enough to fix the problems be it the staff or her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Jones was the worst doctor I have ever seen. She was consistently late, making her patients wait 1-2 hrs. then lying when confronted and saying she had to stop at the hospital. Her staff says she NEVER goes to the hospital. She comes in late, then sits down in the kitchen to eat her breakfast BEFORE finally seeing her patients. When she was going over my medical records with me she was sarcastic and arrogant. Knowing I had high blood pressure, she gave me a medication that sent me to the ER with "stroke like" blood pressure. Several thousands of dollars and tests later, she admitted it was the meds she gave me. Please find another doctor. She does not take her profession seriously.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Had to wait over 2 hours each time to see her. Last time was 1st appointment only to have to wait 2 hours due to "traffic". Dr never apologized for lateness. Staff never gave referrals unless I asked 3 & 4 times. Had to ask for staff to fax my prescrib. 5X before done. Dr. knows her stuff & very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Stopped going to her due to the wait time. I would have to take off 1/2 day from work. Have waited up to 3 hours but I did like the doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

great doctor,but I have waited more than two hours after my appiontment to get in. and her staff is very slow

flag | Submitted July 14, 2006

Dr. Patrica A. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)