Ratings for Dr. B. WADE Lamb

Dr. lamb has been my doctor and my children's since they were born. I used him as their doctor because the pediatrician went to initially would not return phone calls or maintain appointment times. I have always been pleased with Dr. Lamb and his staff. They have helped both of my children through mysterious illnesses and he did not give up until we had an answer. When I go in to his office, he asks about my family by name and remembers little details. I would not consider leaving.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr Lamb is a wonderful doctor. I've had serious issues in the past and I've struggled to find an MD who will listen and care. I am very thankful to have found him. Also, while some of the staff is not as overly nice as others, I've never had any problems. I called this AM with a fever, they worked me in quickly and they called in my RX so it was ready to pickup when I got there even though it's only about a 7 minute drive. I do not plan on ever changing doctors. A. Parrott

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I generally don't have much of a problem with Doctor Lamb but the staff is a joke other than the x-ray personnel. If you need to get refills on medication, good luck. You must call just to receive a voicemail which you leave your information and then may or may not get it called in. Then you must check with the Pharmacy to try to find out if it was called in or not. Even if it is a maintenance medication, you must go through this procedure each month. I deffinately would look in another direction before considering him as a personal Physician due to the staff.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

Dr. Lamb is a very knowledgable and compassionate doctor. I suffer from a rare condition. When the condition began and he couldn't figure out what it was IMMEDIATELY, he sent me to someone who could. He now treats my condition b/c the only specialist is many miles away. He has never made me feel like less of a person or has never talked over my head. He takes the time to explain everything to me and always listens to what I have to say. He is a very rare doctor in this day and time. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to them and never makes them feel rushed. You can tell he is in the profession because he cares; not for the money.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

A doctor who is not afraid to let you know when he doesn't know and will help you find someone who does. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. Lamb is arrogant and not that terribly bright. He uses sarcasm to cover up his lack of anything resembling compassion or understanding. His staff is rude, and quite spiteful unless you kiss their butt. (for example mis-setting appointments and making intentional mistakes in billing, aftercare, etc.) I would rather go to a voo-doo witch doctor than trust this man with anything more serious than a hang-nail.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2006

Dr. Lamb is young and generally enthusiastic. I have had no problem with his staff. Dr. Lamb seems quite knowledgable but, to his credit, is not afraid to call in a specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2005

dr lamb's receptionist is a pompous 18 year old girl who has never left her home town yet her opinion of a patient greatly determines the care recieved. She has purposefully and spitefully told wrong appointment times and lost records to get even with those to whom she takes a dislike. Since I am not in the habbit of being called a liar and criminal in childish entendres I am one she dislikes. The chronic pain suffering has already led me to the decision of suicide and her actions make it clear that others will have a bad day as well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2005

Dr. B. WADE Lamb's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 2000)