Ratings for Dr. Amy E. Forsee

Front staff is fantastic. Office manager is disrespectful and nurses are unknowledgable. Dr. Forsee is unwilling to work with humans with chronic illnesses. Avoid if possible.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Do not see this doctor if you think you have Lyme Disease. After first saying she knew little-to-nothing about it, she proceeded to call my Igenex CDC-quality positive test a "false positive." Why? Perhaps because I asked that office to RECOMMEND (did not need referral) a good ID doctor to evaluate me. Her staff even had the audacity to tell me "we don't think you have Lymes (sic)" over the phone, when I couldn't get a name. I wound up driving to Asheville, NC, to see a doctor recommended to me. Right after getting a PICC line, I had to immediately made another trip (250 mi RT). On the way there, I went BLIND on the interstate for maybe 15-20 sec. Turns out I was in the midst of a supraventrical tachycardia (SVT) event, over which I lost close to 15 lbs (had it for days, maybe at least a week). If I had been in a wreck, I would have sued this practice big time, since her uncooperativeness accounted for my travel that day.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr Amy Forsee has been my physician for many years....when I had insurance and also during the years that I have not had insurance. She has consistently taken excellent care of me through routine physicals and also during illness. I referred my two best friends to her and they love her just as much as I do. She is the best physician I have ever had and I feel blessed to have her care.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Not a good doctor. She is thorough but then misdiagnoses. Would not recommend especially if you have a severe illness.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Dr Forsee has been my doctor for 12 years and I travel out of my own city to remain her patient. She listens and really cares for her patients. She literally saved my husbands life on first visit.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Forsee has been my doctor for quite a few years. She is extremely knowledgable and I have never had a complaint of any kind with her treatments. She has always been very understanding and found what ever problem I had and treated it successfully.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Awesome. Very helpful. Takes time to explain procedures and test results. Very ethical.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr Forsee is always so friendly and really listens....I cannot recommend her highly enough!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Dr. Amy E. Forsee's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente