Ratings for Dr. D. David Saadat

I cant say enough about Dr. Saadat. He has to be one is one of the BEST Doctors I have been to. I am so impressed with the level of care, commitment and compassion of Doctor Saadat and his staff. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I went into David Saadat's office based on a few of the better reviews I saw here...I should have looked at the bad ones; they were spot on. For $150 (out of pocket as I didn't have insurance at the time) he rushed through and spent 5 minuets with me. He then told me I needed a procedure that I didn't. Wasn't interested giving me any care until I had insurance. It's of course understandable with the healthcare system as it is that he wasn't able to proceed with surgery, but it was the total lack of empathy and caring nature I believe is required in a Doctor that bothered me. I'm sorry to say the receptionist was no better. When I had my insurance in place she made no effort to get anything moving and I had to hound her to even make a call to get a CAT scan approved. I gave up when she failed to do that.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

From the very first moment I walked in the door, Dr. David Saadat and his entire staff was so warm and welcoming. This entire process has been really amazing. I could not be happier with the result. I didn't think it was possible to have the 'perfect nose'. He is simply the best in Los Angeles!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Great Nose Doctor! He is extremely talented and made me BEAUTIFUL!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. D. David Saadat's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)