Dr. Viet Nguyen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Viet Nguyen

After suffering for two years from a shoulder pain misdiagnosed by many Dr Nguyen was able to help within five sessions. My constant pain is gone and I can finally sleep without being awakened by the pain . Thank you . Highly recommend a visit if you’re in pain . Very professional .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

It's unfortunate that there is not enough people like Dr Nguyen: caring, focused, punctual, with a good head on his shoulders but not an inflated ego, takes time to listen and respond. No he's not gonna get my arthritic back young again or remove my aching shoulders from years of abuse, but man, he's everything you wish for a doctor. We need more like him, but that would be impossible, because there is only one of him. So get your back in there, he'll fix you!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Three sessions to go from crying to smiling. Listens carefully and works efficiently and great bedside manner.M

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

The best chiropractor I've ever had! Great bedside manner, remembers who I am, doesn't push products or unnecessary treatments on you. I had a chiro say I need to come 3 times a week but Dr Nguyen fixed genetic spine issues with monthly sessions. Generally and genuinely a good chiro and health practitioner

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I was so happy with the result!!!!!! The Best experience!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I've had lower back injury and neck injury due to bodyweight lifting and Dr Nguyen made wonders: really knowledgeable!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

A godsend! That's the final word. But apparently I must give 50 characters to post a comment.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

If Dr. Nguyen can’t fix your back, hips , shoulders or neck problems , no one wil. At least, no one could fix mine until a friend convinced me to go see him. The first time I went to Dr. Nguyen, My physician doctor said the only exit to my problem would be surgery . Here I am , 2 years later with a healthy spine and no surgery needed. It took many treatments but my case was severe and I was well aware of it . With his knowledge, kindness and amazing skills, I can finally live pain free. His staff is friendly and polite and his office seems to be constantly improving . There is a very fair reason for him being voted the best of Montreal, well.. he is! Don’t let his waiting list put you down, get your name there and soon your turn will arrive, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Very attentive and caring. Recommend Dr. Nguyen, he always relieves my pain

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Best doctor I ever had, all discipline included. 90% of the time, he fix me up on site after only 1 visit and I walk out of there like if I never hurt myself.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Viet Nguyen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French