Ratings for Dr. Gary Redekop

drc redekopp is an amazing surgeon.his office staff is fantastic and efficient.. im grateful .long wait to get ij .the best usally are . kristine keep smiling too .thank you both

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Redekop saved my son's life in march 2017. We were so fortunate to have him as our surgeon. The nurses and dr worked very hard to make sure my son had the best support during his recovery from a brain anuerysm.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Yes I agree Dr Redekop is awesome! He and Christine make a great team! Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

Dr. Gary's administrative assistant christine is an extremely helpful ,friendly and a warm person. She is always willing to help people around her. A very positive and a great human being and surely an asset in the office. keep up the good work! god bless you. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Great doctor.I saw him about my aneurysm. He was terrific .made me feel good. Very friend competent staff christine .they know what they are doing .didn't feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Huge Thank you to Dr. Redekop and his team for removal of aneurysm Jan 4th 2017, has extended a healthier life for me. Every person I met in hospital was smiling and caring. So kind, not rushed even knowing how frightened I was. Bless you all.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I had my brain tumour surgery done second time and I cannot put in words how I feel so blessed under his treatment to have given life extension. There are no words that can say in appreciation of Dr Redekop and his service., his incredible staff. Countless blessings to him and his loved ones!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

He is excellent, I am lucky to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Redekop and his administrative assistant, Christine. Dr. Redekop took the time with me to answer all of my questions, fully explain the issue that I was facing and the options for treatment and provided everything I needed to make an informed decision. While I face a scary brain tumour operation, I am much more confident about the prospects of a good outcome after meeting with Dr. Redekop. I also want to say something very positive about his admin assistant Christine, who has been wonderful to deal with. She is very busy helping Dr. Redekop manage all of the priorities of a busy medical practice but it was obvious that she cares about all of his patients and does her best to juggle many conflicting priorities. Sometimes it is necessary to call a couple of times to reach her but I have never had trouble connecting with her when I need to, and can count on her to get information to Dr. Redekop as necessary. Based on my experience so far, I would give both Dr. Redekop and Christine top marks and I feel that I will get excellent care in the months ahead.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

His administrative assistant, Christine, is extremely helpful. She works really hard to assist you, and works long hours to do so for everyone. She is very kind and empathetic. Thank you for your efforts!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017