Ratings for Dr. Gary Redekop

He is amazing..Christine is awesome ..all heart.very very busy place.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Redekop operated for the second time on my wife on June 22/16 at VGH. The first operation was a ruptured brain aneurysm. Mere words cannot describe how thankful we are for Dr. Redekop's ( and his team's) care, attention and follow-up. My wife, while still on the mend, would not be here today without Dr. Redekop. I have never met a more humble, genuine and truly down to earth doctor. I truly feel he fell from heaven...Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Never failed to visit me everyday of 24 days in the hospital. Aleays positive and patient

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Thank you Dr Redekop for your expertise nd skill . Very frateful to your assistant Chrisitne ,always so posituive and helping . I seen her even help so many people . Yu are both so beloved and helpful chrisine we love you much

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

On February 16/2016 - Dr. Gary Redekop & VGH Neurosurgeons provided emergency OR neurosurgery to our loved one. As we still wait for the best possible outcomes, we are grateful for the Neuroscience(s) team whom assisted on that evening, and then after. Always communicate for your loved one, and ask for information about the healing and care provided, to help you understand the process. Follow up again, as we pray for healing and time.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Redekop is amazing. I can't say enough. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr redekop is amazing and so handsome .Christine is a saint . she went out of her way so many times just for us .she works so hard and this woman deeply cares a nd tries to help every one .I listened time her comfort someone on the phones what a grateful team .bless u both. we need people like you Christine .keep that great sense ofhhumor warmth .I love your inspirations on the wall.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I just did brain aneurysm surgery recently in Vancouver General Hospital. Dr. Redekop is amazing. I think I could not be here if without Dr. Redekop. I deeply appreciate all VGH staffs especially Dr. Grant, Dr. Makarenko and Dr. Mendelsohn. I don't know how to praise but Dr. Redekop save me and my whole family. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

It is not only my own experiment but that of others I spoke to that made extremely thankful and confident about having my left hippocampus removed due to my epilepsy. I am always thankful for you and your group who worked on me. Blessings to you!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

This Doctor left my Mother gorked after surgery. After the surgery he went on vacation and was unreachable. After the surgery she began to hemorrhage and since there was no Doctor around and he was unavailable the Interns could only treat the symptoms with drugs instead of re-opening the incision. This added pressure damage the healthy part of her brain leaving her worse than before the removal of the growth. If only there was someone around to authoress re-opening the incision to relieve the pressure things most likely would have been very different.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015