Ratings for Dr. Gary Redekop

Huge Thank you to Dr. Redekop and his team for removal of aneurysm Jan 4th 2017, has extended a healthier life for me. Every person I met in hospital was smiling and caring. So kind, not rushed even knowing how frightened I was. Bless you all.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I had my brain tumour surgery done second time and I cannot put in words how I feel so blessed under his treatment to have given life extension. There are no words that can say in appreciation of Dr Redekop and his service., his incredible staff. Countless blessings to him and his loved ones!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

He is excellent, I am lucky to have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Redekop and his administrative assistant, Christine. Dr. Redekop took the time with me to answer all of my questions, fully explain the issue that I was facing and the options for treatment and provided everything I needed to make an informed decision. While I face a scary brain tumour operation, I am much more confident about the prospects of a good outcome after meeting with Dr. Redekop. I also want to say something very positive about his admin assistant Christine, who has been wonderful to deal with. She is very busy helping Dr. Redekop manage all of the priorities of a busy medical practice but it was obvious that she cares about all of his patients and does her best to juggle many conflicting priorities. Sometimes it is necessary to call a couple of times to reach her but I have never had trouble connecting with her when I need to, and can count on her to get information to Dr. Redekop as necessary. Based on my experience so far, I would give both Dr. Redekop and Christine top marks and I feel that I will get excellent care in the months ahead.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

His administrative assistant, Christine, is extremely helpful. She works really hard to assist you, and works long hours to do so for everyone. She is very kind and empathetic. Thank you for your efforts!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Excellent docor .excellent staff.very kind and supportive . They work late and very hard gor hunfdreds of people .yes i had to wait .it eas well well worth it .christine you made it easier for me and you ate truely wonderful thanks for all the support. Lucky ti have you dr redekop and christine . Cheers

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

It's hard to believe there is a Doctor this amazing. He is skilled, knowledgable, down-to-earth, patient, accessible and caring. He spent time talking with me, he was very calm, soft-spoken and not rushed, very understanding. I have seen other surgeons at vgh and they are all seem rushed, usually impatient. Not Dr Redekop - he has no airs and attitude and is so easy to talk to. Given he is possibly one of the best neurosurgeons in the world, it is remarkable that he is also a great understanding compassionate person. If he is looking after you, you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I think that dr knows rhe moa better than u. You are proving you must have done something very abusive .why are you on line bullying someone? You dont deserve the hekp goid for her...shame on u!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr Redekop saved my father'a life. He is very polite, professional and friendly. He would do his rounds before a surgery and show up in scrubs. I can't describe how thankful I am. He is an amazing doctor but his receptionist Christine is really terrible at her job. She can't properly address your reasons for calling in and making the appointment, and she would promise to call you back which NEVER happens, it's very difficult to get a hold of her and she is very impatient. I don't even know how I will get an appointment again if she doesn't change her work attitude. I am not even allowed to address my own reason for calling in and she would always say she is very busy.

Submitted December 15, 2016

best doctor. saved me from my large brain aneurysm. had multiple surgeries with him and his team, rough road but we made it fam

Submitted December 5, 2016