Ratings for Dr. Strickland J. Woods

He is the kind of doctor who knows how to make you relax. He explains the procedure to you in advance.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr Woods is the kind of doc you see on tv but you know does not exist in real life. he is wonderful and so is his staff. he looks good too

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

An exemplary physician. Caring, knowledgeable and professional, I would trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Due diligence made me aware of Dr. Woods reputation. Many times, though, I've found that drs so talented and in demand have bloated egos, are always hurried, over booked and lacking in bedside manner. If the doc is that good you put up with it. What a delightful surprise Dr Woods turned out to be.He is the perfect dr. He takes his time with you and treats you like the most important person in the world.He is caring and compassionate and somehow managed to let me keep my dignity during a very undignified procedure. His nurses were fantastic - Carolyn and Nadine (I hope I remember their names correctly). They were actually fun to be with and made me feel so comfortable. I am thrilled to have found Dr.Woods.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

HE IS VERY POLITE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE LISTENS AND IS VERY CARING. HE DOES NOT RUSH THRU EVEN THOUGH HE FALLS BEHIND. HE IS NEVER IN A RUSH WITH ANY OF HIS PATIENTS. HE ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. I DON'T MIND THE WAIT. HE IS WORTH IT.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Strickland J. Woods's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1985)

Champ Va