Ratings for Dr. Jeroo K. Bharucha

I had been seeing Dr Bharucha for decades and had a good relationship with her, but I developed connective tissue disease, anxiety, went through menopause and developed uterine fibroids. She attempted to perform hystersonography but failed to inject saline into the uterus. This was an extremely uncomfortable procedure. When she finally gave up, her remark was "well I guess we'll stop torturing you". I felt betrayed. Also - funny how they sell their DEXA scan services - they encourage you to switch to their facility, then when you decide to go elsewhere (their technician had terrible bedside manner) they object with "but you can't compare results from different facilities".

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Very happy with this doc. She's a good listener, she takes her time, and she's thorough. Very gentle. She provides a running commentary of her exam as she goes along and welcomes any and all questions along the way.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I absoluteley hate seeing this doctor. I've only seen her when my doctor was unavailable and every time I do, I leave upset. She told me that it was very uncommon to experience so much discomfort from a yeast infection and that it was probably herpes! Without even looking at anything!And this happened twice. BTW it wasn't herpes, it really was just a yeast infection both times

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

This doctor scared the crap out of me as a young girl going to the gyn for the first time. She was okay at first but got worse every time I went, at one point telling me (during an exam) that I needed to "bear down or bad things would happen." ugh! Obviously I have switched doctors.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2008

she is very knowledgable, personable and caring

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Jeroo K. Bharucha's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1975)

• BCBS Massachusetts