Ratings for Dr. D. Scott Burns

AMAZING doctor! He is caring and very patient. I know mamy people who go to him and everyone of them loves him. He really goes out of his way to answer any questions and to make you feel comfortable. I'm shocked to see some of this reviews on here. I have NEVER experienced anything negative with him and I've been a patient for years. He is by far the BEST doctor I have every experienced!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr burns delivered all 3 of my beautiful boys. He is a very passionate person and extremely open minded. He believes in taking care of his patients to the fullest. If you are looking for a devoted doctor and a caring individual you have found that with Dr. Burns.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Burns and his staff are the best!! They are so personable and caring.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Burns doesn't listen to patients - every question I had he shot it down told me deal with it- had to wait 3 hours because he had a surgery that went bad - receptionist playing on cell phone when trying to check out

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr burns consistently runs behind schedule and has a rude staff

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Great Doctor very caring. Best Augusta has to offer. Very intelligent MD.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Burns is a wonderful doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 10 years. He has always been very polite and answered any questions I have. I could not imagine seeing a different doctor. I have recommended him to all my friends and family members and several have changed to him and been delighted with his patience and knowledge. He makes me very comfortable in a appointment that should normally be un-comfortable. I also have nothing but great thoughts of his nurse both his past one and his new one. Those ladies are professional and super polite. They are a asset to him and his practice. Dr.Burns also calls me personally with any test results and after my child was born just to check on me and the baby. He has a great sense of humor and deserves to be called the best of the best.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr.Burns is AMAZING!!! You can tell him anything and he will listen to you as long as you need to talk.He is very helpful and wants the best for his patients so never rushes through your appointment. I am so thankful to have him as my doctor, love talking to him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Burns for about five years and he is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring and is always happy to explain or answer questions. Never rushed through appointments. Most times he personally call me with test results. I was very pleased with him during the birth of my daughter as well. Great doctor and highly recommended! Sometimes the ladies at the front desk are rude but that's their stupidity.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Burns is a great doctor!!! He explains everything in very simple terms!!!! He is very upfront about your diagonis and with what you need to do!! Great bedside manner and a very caring nurse!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. D. Scott Burns's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1999)