Ratings for Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz

Dr. Eubschutz has a very warm demeanor with my daughter, and is generally very helpful when listening and responding to questions from me. More importantly, in my opinion, the office and nursing staff is very efficient, and we have never had to wait long either in the waiting room, nor the exam room. I am not sure if the policy has recently changed, but I have never had a problem getting her paperwork for her pre-school, and I have never had to pay to have it filled out either. All blood work and shots are done on site, and everyone is universally friendly and understanding of the needs of small children.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Doctor Eibshutz is an incredibly knowledgeable doctor who shows genuine care for her patients. Some people may not like that she runs a no tolerance for horseplay practice but it is a doctor's office and the kids shouldn't be playing with the equipment anyways. She is truly a fantastic diagnostician and has a warm heart. Her devotion to pediatrics is enviable.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Took my 2 children in for annual physical exam. I requested a copy of each child's 1 page well-check form (height, weight, blood pressure, vision) and they would not make me a copy. Told me I had to pay for it through medical records. Futhermore, I asked the doctor to sign and date a half-page form for preschool (the primary purpose of my visit) and she refused to sign, saying it was summit Medical Group's "policy" that I had to pay an additional $10 out of pocket for her to do me this courtesy. I felt disrespected as a mother and feel that this clinic is all about the American dollar, as opposed to patient care. I do not plan to return.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I love Dr.Eibschutz. She genuinely cares about her patients and it shows. She is wonderful at explaining things to parents and always makes herself available to answer questions, even over the telephone. My children absolutely adore her!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2009

I found this doctor to be very helpful. Our son was very sick when we first moved to New Jersey and we could not find an office that would take him as a new patient. They all kept saying that they were full! This practice took us, and was very very helpful. Even though we had taken him in as a sick patient, we continued to take him there until we moved again out of area. I always found this woman to be very knowledgeable and helpful. She was always very polite and never made me feel like I was doing something out of place. To her, I was just another first time parent who may be prone to mistake-making with my child. But, she never made me feel bad because I didn't know what I was doing. I love this doctor very much and only wish that I could continue taking my son there.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Eibschutz is cold, unknowledgeable, and rude pediatrician. Our daughter ran a fever of 102 for 4 days and she kept diagnosing it as a cold. We informed her that our child did not have any cold symptoms like running noese, sneezing or cough. When the fever wouldn't resolve and we brought her back Dr. Eibschitz made us feel like we were bothering her. She misdiagnosed her twice. Finally we went back to see the other Doctor in the practice and he diagnosed her correctly with urinary infection, she was better in 2 days. In addition, he had to clean our daughter's ears to evaluate her completely because of wax so I'm not sure what Dr. Eibschutz was looking at when she looked into my daughter's ears intially.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Ghitta Eibschutz's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1960)