Ratings for Dr. Joseph Richichi

As a new patient I had to make 3 appointments. One for a history review with the PA. Next one for blood tests results (taken elsewhere) and PA reviewed them with me. Third time was the charm, I expected finally to see the MD and again saw just the PA. I paid 3 copays for 3 visits and never even met the MD. That is the worse practice I ever went to. I would have done better with an Urgent Care facility. At least there I would have seen an MD the first time for care. STAY AWAY from this practice. All he cares about is the money and extra visits you don't need!!! He probably is old enough to retire anyway, don't waste your time and money making an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Richichi is an excellent doctor. He has been my family's doctor for at least 10 years now. He is very kind, helpful, and takes his time listening and answering questions. Waiting time tends to be a little long, but only because he takes so much time during each check-up and is worth the wait. He is very caring and concerned about all aspects of his patients' health. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Joseph Richichi's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)