Dr. Serdar C. Ozturk

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Serdar C. Ozturk

Everybody who is giving this man good reviews, please go back and check your paperwork. This man is a crook. He overcharges your insurance, and charges for services you didn't even get for the insurance money. Fraud! Scam! I loved him at first, because him and his staff are so nice and friendly. I'm really gonna miss they hygienist. She was so good. But, not only does he rob his patients blind (me and my friend that I embarrassingly recommended), but the crown he gave me is completely decaying, and I'm probably gonna have to spend some serious money getting it fixed. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN! NOT WORTH IT....

Submitted June 1, 2017

I just overcame my dentistphobia at the age of 30 something! I was literally postponing my dental problems for the last 3 years after a terrible experience and I reached to the point that painkillers no longer show any effect. A friend suggested that I go to Serdar Ozturk as he had a great experience so I finally stepped into a dentist office. To begin with, this place is amazing, super nice staff, very clean and neat environment, no waiting time, super convenient parking place. (so definitely a stress-free entrance to this experience) The doctor really cares about you, and wants you to feel comfortable before the entire procedure. He is definitely not rushing things, takes his time to explain you all the details, really listens your worries etc.. I think the 70% per cent of the pain is actually in the mind and he really helped me to change the way I approach dental issues. He removed my wisdom tooth like in no time and literally I felt nothing at all. Now I really feel like I can do anything in this world, since I had my wisdom tooth removed and I did not even cry or scream :) - which I always used to do at dentists. Absolutely a great doctor, and a must-visit if you have dentistphobia like me.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

An excellent doctor and a really nice person. Has a great staff and he speaks several languages. Is honest and provides the best care. He also has a calming manner about him, which is quite nice for children and high strung adults (like me). Would recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Ozturk has a gentle manner and sense of humor that will endear him to his patients. He is thorough in his examinations and painless in his work. I am impressed with his diagnostic skill and the quickness and carefulness with which he filled a tricky cavity for me. He is the best dentist I have had in all respects. His staff is also friendly and efficient. You can tell they love working there. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I visited this dental office for a consult to have my broken front teeth fixed. When i walked in to the waiting room i was greeted very pleasantly by receptionist who offered me some beverages while i filled out paperwork. My wait time was less than 10 minutes. Dr Ozturk and the nurse were very friendly and professional. He took his time and evaluated my teeth and after discussed the treatment options in detail and answered my questions. they really took their time to make me feel at ease since i was bit nervous at first, given the situation of my teeth. They were nice enough to give me a courtesy discount on my treatment since i had no insurance and given the cost of it. I ended up having 2 of my teeth veneered which look absolutely remarkable. I am very happy with how natural they look. This is a very warm dental office with a great doctor and staff. He called me the next day to see how i was doing. Thank you Dr Ozturk

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Best dentist! very knowledgeable and has great and steady hands. He also is very patient and listens to his patients. thumbs up!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

I had some questionable dental work done in Mexico. Came to Dr. Oz and he helped me fix it. Great communication and skills. I wish I would have come here first!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Excellent dental care and services.... All performed with a very light touch....Thank you so so so much Dr.Serdar you are Wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Wonderful dentist! I have had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Ozturk for a root canal. Put my anxiety at ease and was very patient with my concerns. I have even recommended him to some collegues of mine. Very convenient location and works right out of the building I work. Quickly got things done and went right back upstairs to work. He was very helpful and have outstanding bedside manner. His voice is gentle enough to help you through. Thank you, Dr. Ozturk, for everything. I will be back.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I had changed probably 4 dentists until I came across Dr. Ozturk. He has been my primary care dentist for the last 4 years and I only have great things to say about him. He is very friendly yet professional. Very thorough and yet quick. He is not motivated by money and instead really tries to do what is best for you. He is very knowledgeable in his field and still not averse to referring you to a specialist if he thinks that will work better. He explains every thing to you and makes you feel empowered as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010