Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Baker

Dr Bruce is an amazing and caring doctor. He takes time to listen and our family is very happy with him and his service.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

I used to go to Dr. Susan Baker. When she wasn't in one time, I saw Dr. Bruce Baker and he was the rudest doctor I have ever seen. I was in extreme back pain and needed some relief. He told me it was all in my head and there was nothing wrong with me. I switched doctors and was referred to a back specialist. I had 3 ruptured discs and they couldn't believe I was walking and working. I would never recommend Dr. Baker to anyone. I am 41 years old and he is by far the rudest doctor I have ever seen in my entire life, which there has been many others. My personal opinion is he shouldn't be allowed to be a physician.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Our family has been using this practice for our family medical needs for about 10 years. Dr. Bruce Baker and Dr. Susan Baker are the two main doctors, and they have had a number of others in and out of the practice (Kentwood Family Physicians) over the years. Currently the third physician is Dr. David Byington. Though the staff are often busy, we have been very happy with the practice overall. It's rare to find a husband and wife doctor team. My wife usually sees Dr. Susan and I see Dr. Bruce, but every member of our family has seen each doctor in the practice over the years. I feel they are all competent.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Bruce M. Baker's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente