Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Haendel

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I recently had to take action on a growing problem with one of my feet. I had already seen a podiatist last year, but he happened to move out of state, so I was seen by another doctor in that office. Not being totally satisfied with his answers, I sought a 2nd opinion and met in a Foot Solutions store someone who had had surgery before by Dr. Haendel and recommended him. At the first visit, I was impressed by his knowledge, skill, and by the way he explained to me how I had gotten that point with my foot. He recommended surgery and I trusted his judgment, as he took the time to clearly describe what the procedure would consist in and what result to expect. I was also impressed by his compassion and kindness, as well as by the wonderful staff who work with him. They make me feel like I am not just a number, and are very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Haendel is the BEST. I have followed him through two office location moves because I believe it would be impossible to find another podiatrist with his degree of compassion, knowledge, skill, and professionalism. He has treated my entire family for 20 years and we've never been disappointed. If you are looking for a truly great doctor, look no further - you won't find one better than Dr. Haendel.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Some years back Charles fixed a broken bone in my foot with 100% satisfaction. He is a member of Marietta Podiatry Group, all of whom are excellent. Frequently one will be seen by 2 or more of the group and they critique each other's work as a regular matter. We have recommended this group to others and have had 100& satisfied feed-back from them. EvHarrell@Comcast.net

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Charles R. Haendel's Credentials

• French

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Alliant Health Plans