Ratings for Dr. Dawn M. Estabrook

We have been very satisfied with Dr. Estabrook. She is very knowledgeable and also very personable. She has been expert at getting our son on the correct medication to manage his ADD. We definitely recommend Dr. Estabrook.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Took my child to Dr. Estabrook for sick visit, and it was a total disappointment. I would not recommend her based on this visit. I have no confidence that she even got a good look and checkup of my child. Dr. Estabrook didn't spend more than 5 minutes total with us. 3 minutes asking general questions, doing her paper work or telling her story of her twins, and 2 min (if that!) examining my baby. My daughter had an infection and neither the nurse or Dr. Estabrook took my daughter's temperature!! She was in-and-out so quickly, I was wondering why she even bothered to take the appointment. I ended up taking my baby to another doctor to get a proper checkup. The staff and office in Fairfax seem OK. Too bad the doctor was a total disappointment.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I have four children that go to CMA for all of our needs. All of the staff are wonderful and I have recommended Dr Estabrook to all of my friends. She is the kindest doctor we've ever had and my girls adore her.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

My first born had very serious health problems as a baby/toddler and hated doctors as a result of her early experience. Dr Estabrook was the only doctor she would see without breaking down. Now, as a robust 9 year old, Dr Estabrook is still the only doctor my daughter wants to see. Dr Estabrook is always calm, reassuring and extremely knowledgeable and has helped our family through many harrowing times. I feel blessed that we found her and would not hesitate to recommend her. Indeed, I have on many occasions. Even my own physician sends his children to her and considers her the best of the best.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

I am sure she is a talented doctor, but should not have chosen pediatrics. She has little patience for a child that is not on his/her best behaviour when being seen, and her bedside manner is brusque to say the least. I would even characterize her as bordering on mean.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Estabrook lacks attention to detail. If she had even taken 30 seconds to read the chart before seeing my child (on 2 seperate appointments) she could have provided better care. She also seems to not like to be questioned about her opinions even when there is supporting documentation to the contrary. I am happy with the rest of the staff at CMA and will continue to bring my children there, but I will go out of my way to make sure that my children are not seen by Dr. Dawn Estabrook.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Dawn M. Estabrook's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1997)