Ratings for Dr. D. Scott Wells

I started seeing Dr. S Wells when I was 18 years for my first Pap smear. I was a bit scared and nervous already but he was made me feel comfortable and addressed every question I asked without making me feel uncomfortable. Great Doctor! Will continue to see him every year for my annuals!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

He did my hysterectomy...he was super nice and listens. I'm so grateful to of found him through something so difficult.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr Wells delivered my son. He was very patient with me and explained everything that was taking place. I was seeing another doctor in the practice but ended up being induced on the day he was on call. This worried me a little since I only saw him once before but I couldn't be happier with the service he provided. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

He has fantastic bedside manner and actually spends time to answer all of your questions.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Wells cares about your condition more than any doctor I have ever been to and takes his time answering all your questions. When I lost my baby, he was very kind, honest and professional and also took time to talk to my family about my D and E. Surgery and recovery went very well- Nurses in his office say he is the most skilled doctor in the practice.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Wells diagnosed my miscarriage at 11 weeks and performed a D and E. He was very knowledgeable and personable and seemed to realize that even though miscarriage is common, it is devastating to a woman and her family. The surgery was very professional and the recovery has been easy. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. D. Scott Wells's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas