Ratings for Dr. Annette Laubscher

Dr. Laubscher is an excellent doctor for all ages, but her bedside manner is a welcome experience with my 89 year old mom. She has been such a helpful and patient with my mom, which makes my mom's visits easier that other doctor appointments.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. L is an incredible doctor. She is very patient and will spend as much time as needed to answer all questions. She was very helpful in giving advice when I found out I was pregnant. Her laid-back attitude makes the appointments easier and can be very comical :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

I loved thid lady, she delivered 2 of my 4 children and was a delight both times. Dr. L is very caring and she nearly study all of her patients past history and issues before she comes to examine them. That was a plus.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

I think she has a wonderful bed side manner... and is very honest. Very sweet. As far as getting results from test.. you are respondsible for calling the results line yourself as they leave messages there for you. The staff is wonderful.. I cannot say enough about this place. Everyone is sweet and caring. Definetly the place to go.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Dr. Laubscher has a laid-back bedside manner and a matter-of-fact attitude. I saw her because of infertility and her staff was not good about calling with test results. Also, I could only schedule a follow-up appointment 6 weeks later which seems like a lifetime when you are trying to get pregnant.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Annette Laubscher's Credentials

• Univ Of Stellenbosch, Fac Of Med, Tygerberg, So Africa (Grad. 1987)