Ratings for Dr. Greg J. Zipfel

I would definitely recommend Dr Zipfell. My sister had a brain aneurysms and we flew her to Barnes. Dr Zipfell didn't think she would make it. Her heart had stopped 5 times. With prayers from friends and the work of Dr Zipfell she is still with us today.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

THIS DOCTOR CUT 9 BONES OFF MY NECK AND LEFT ME WITH NO SUPPORT. HE NEVER SAID THERE WAS MULTIPLE SERGERYS TO FOLLOW WHAT HE DID. HE RUINED ME FOR LIFE.HE SEEMED TO ME HE DID NOT KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING. I HAVE BEEN IN PAIN FOR OVER 2 YRS.MY CHIN IS ON MY CHEST FOR WHAT HE DID.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Surgery went great. He helped me get my life back, and referred my son on to pediatric neurologist which could have saved his life.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

did not give much info when surgery did not go well. We did not know what to ask & wanted more info. while our loved one was lying in ICU, Zipfel said he was uncomfortable with our questions.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

He is GREAT! His entire office staff is very kind. Dr. Zipfel is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Greg J. Zipfel's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• Blue Shield Of California