Ratings for Dr. Arthur J. Moebius

I believe Dr. Moebius is a caring Dr. He spends a lot of time with his patients, but most of what he says comes off "preachy" and he speaks to parents as if they're also children at times. He did open his office on Christmas Eve to see my child so we could avoid the hospital about 10 years ago. I do need to let others know he misdiagnosed a minor illness in my child, strep throat, and ultimately my child required a visit to the ER to get the matter addressed as my child was no longer able to swallow anything, including his fever reducers. He stated my child was too young to have strep. He wouldn't even send the normal strep swab in for lab testing. Sadly, he sometimes seems more concerned with "being right" than helping his patients feel better.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Very caring. Dr Moebius will help you and your children. Spend time with your children and quit trying to get "in and "out". He is a rarity in medical professionals in 2010. Be thankful he spends his valuable time with you and your children.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Awesome Dr. went to him for years. Staff great and assoc.Dr. wonderful

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

MY 2 YR OLD HAD A TEMP OF 104.6 F I TOOK HER TO THE ER AND THEY WANTED ME TO FOLLOW UP WITH MY DOCTOR TO SEE IF ANY OTHER SYMPTOMS SURFACED. SHE DID HAVE RED TONSILS BUT NO ULCERS AND THEY WANTED HER THROAT CHECKED TO SEE IF ULCERS DEVELOPED. I TOOK HER IN AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS IRRELIVANT HOW HIGH THE FEVER WAS AS LONG AS SHE COULD STAND AND BEAR HER OWN WEIGHT AND RECOGNIZED WHO I WAS. HE SAID THAT PARENTS OVER REACT TO THINGS AND THAT IT AGGRAVATED HIM WHEN THEY DID OVER REACT. THEN HE PROCEDED TO DISCHARGE US WITH OUT EVEN LOOKING AT HER. WHEN I STOPPED HIM AND TOLD HIM ABOUT THE THROAT HE IGNORED ME AND PROCEDDED TO QUESTION WHY I TOOK HER TO THE ER OVER A FEVER. WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I CALLED THE OFFICE AND THERE WAS NOT AN AFTER HOURS ON CALL SERVICE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH HE ACCUSED ME OF BEING WRONG AND THEN LEFT THE ROOM TO CHECK THEIR MESSAGE TO MAKE SURE I WAS WRONG. WE WERE DISCHARGED AND TOLD SHE WAS COMPLETELY HEALTHY WITHOUT HIM LOOKING AT HER.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I have a 8 and 9 year old and Dr. Moebius wanted to tell me how to raise children because he is "so wise". My children aren't infants and I wasn't looking for parenting advice or a lecture. I need a physical for my kids. He spent most of his time talking about how he used to be a great college soccer player. I don't care about that. Check my child and get me out of here.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Moebius and his staff are wonderful. He treats our family as a whole. My sons are now 7 and 8 years old. We have been patients for 8 years. Dr. Moebius is well read and talks to parents about issues beyond just the physical health of your child. For example: How to handle sibling rivalry, how sharing and self worth are tied together.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Moebius is a very caring doctor that obviously loves kids. He is always willing to sit and talk about any issues that we as parents need to discuss regarding our children - even if it takes a long time. He is dedicated to his patients and their needs, putting them above his schedule. If he's ever running behind, I know it's because there's another first time parent like myself with a million questions that Dr. M is willing to answer. And to top it off, Dr. Moebius is very knowledgeable regarding both my child's physical and emotional health. His staff is excellent as well, always helpful, friendly and courteous.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Arthur J. Moebius's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1985)

Oxford