Ratings for Dr. Jay B. Azneer

My wife and I had been seeing Dr. J Azneer for a few years and were generally happy with care. However, in one year, we both had serious ailments, which we later found out were made worse by this doctor's advice and medical care. We also didn't realize Dr. J Azneer had no medical privileges at area hospitals until we were hospitalized (at different times). That's a huge red flag on this doctor's record, and I wish we had known before we truly needed good medical care. In looking at doctors' ratings, their years of "practice", having a sense of humor, or being on time is nowhere as important as level of trust and medical knowledge. My wife's health was severely affected because of this doctor's lack of medical knowledge and his lack of ethical care. I'm sure some of the good ratings are from patients who haven't needed major medical care. Dr. Azneer missed so many 'standard' symptoms in our care that I feel it's imperative to warn others not to trust him. I wish there was a professional regulation department in this area to oversee this doctor's cases and pull his license before he hurts more people. Please save your family and choose a different provider.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

We are four MALE siblings from the same family. Each of us had the same experience with Dr. Azneer when he practiced in Brooklyn, NY. While we cannot discuss it soon, we will be able to in the near future.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Having worked in the medical field for many years I can truly say that Dr. Jay is an excellent physician who genuinely cares about his patients. I would and have recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

By far the friendliest and most thorough doc i have ever had. Had my wife also switch to him and she absolutely love him! No only os he a great doc, but he is a riot! Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr.Jay is the best doctor I have had ever. He is friendly and genuinely cares about his patients. I wouldnt trade him for the world.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Been with Dr Jay Azneer for one year plus and he has always been wonderfull

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Very friendly and demonstrates he cares by his willingness to talk to you about your problems.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2006

Friendly, knowledgable, explains at all times, does not hurry.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2005

Dr. Jay B. Azneer's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1972)