Ratings for Dr. Glenn S. Kehlmann

very thorough. excellent in making diagnosis..feel very confident in his way of practicing medicine I have referred many people to him. When something is really wrong he's right on top of the situation.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Did not do a through exam. Despite my repeated requests that I was all out of my meds and needed refills-- none were given. As a result I had no meds for a week and that was after 2 calls from me and my pharmacy. Did Not give requested and appropriate referrals for a multi year medical diagnosis. Lab results sent without explanations or indication of what to do next. Terrible experience and terrible "doctor"

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I had my first apt with Dr. Kehlman, I live an hour and a quarter away, I was 15 min late , it took 5 min to find a parking space in his parking lot. He would not see me cause I was late.There was no one in his waiting room.I should of look up these reviews before I made the appointment.He wasted my time and as you can tell he could care less.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I agree with many of the other comments here. When you see Dr Kehlmann he is typically typing up notes from the last patient he saw, he definitely is more interested in quantity rather than quality, if you get 10 minutes with this guy you are doing well. My biggest issue with him however is lack of follow through, he never follows up on anything. If you don't contact him you will not hear from him again.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

My husband is seeing Dr. Kehlmann for about 2 years. No bedside manners what so ever,no punctuality.To check blood pressure on follow-up appt. $20 co-pay. Maybe he is a knowledgeable Doc.but how any off this matter if he never explains anything or listens to your complains.I do not recommend him to anybody, look somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr. Kehlmann is product of an HMO system. But on top of this he is cold, detached, self absorbed. Quantity, not quality is his goal. He does not follow through, nor is he patient oriented. On several occasions of missed Dx, he did not even apologize or called to inquire what is going on. I am finally leaving his practice. I have no idea what took me so long. I DO NOT recommend him to any patients, young or old. About his staff: they are allowed by the Doctor to be rude, not punctual, and irresponsible. It takes several phone calls to get a referral. It takes weeks to get faxes or Lab results. Do not leave, RUN from this Doctor office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I have seen physicians in several states and overseas for decades. Kehlmann does not LISTEN. His interest is in quantity of patients to be seen. I saw him once and will never go back to him. He might be o.k. for the sorts of problems that an R.N. could take care of.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Kelhman is an excellent doctor. He is realistic,gives accurate diagnostics and he is a good person. It's true that he is a very busy doctor but he has pleanty of experience. I have seeing him for 12 years.I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Seeing this "doctor" was one of the worst experiences I've ever had with any medical professional. Rude, rude, rude.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

He is very busy, and very efficient, with a somewhat brusque manner (which might be difficult for younger patients to tolerate). But he is a consummate professional who listens carefully and explains well. I am pleased with all his referrals, his follow-up, and his opinions.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Glenn S. Kehlmann's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company