Ratings for Dr. Kathrin Berg

Been treating my 2 boys since birth. Dry and matter of fact demeanor. Kids like her and so do I. Always available for consultation and prescription renewals. She is very knowledgable on childhood diseases. I feel like she really works hard to stay current and does a great job with my boys.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Been treating my four daughters since birth. Dry and matter of fact demeanor. Kids like her and so do I. Always available for consultation and prescription renewals.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Poor time management makes for long waits for appointments. Would not continue care with us after we refused eye drops and the routine vitamin K injection at our daughter's birth for religious purposes (besides, these procedures were unwarranted and in our circumstances, would have posed more of a risk than potential benefit). If a pediatrician can't remember who really makes the final calls and who the parent is, then they don't deserve our business IMO.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Kathrin Berg's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal