Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Weiss

I've been going here for my whole life. When my regular doc is out I see Dr Weiss. This guy needs a desk job. He is rude and short with patients. Actually asked me one time what I wanted him to do. I had to tell him (your the doctor that's why I came to see you !) Would not recommend him to anyone. To be fair maybe I caught him on a couple of bad days or maybe he is just tired of the grind but that's not what I'm looking for in a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Very rude and not patient at all with older patients over 60. I went with my parent and could not belive how he talked to them. He came in stating he was in busy and in a hurry after we waited over 45mins. His office has way to many patients per my observation. He can stand a class on manners and how to treat his patients. Especially the elderly.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

exceptional diagnostician, went above and beyond to diagnose and probably saved my life by getting me into cancer treatment early

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

This doctor could have cared less about me. He was rude to me and never listened to what I had to say. My sister saw him once when here MD was not in that day and she said she hated him. I changed to another doctor after 3 visits with him when I saw he was not interested in me as a person

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Weiss is an awesome doctor. He is really interested and concerned with your health and shows compassion. He is very knowledgable and has a great bed side manner. I unfortunately have moved and have not yet found a family doc that I like since I have left :( Dr. Weiss sets a high standard to follow! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2008

Very concerned and compassionate physician

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Kenneth Weiss's Credentials

• Gujarati

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental