Ratings for Dr. Hamid R. Bahadori

I have been seeing Dr. Bahadori for a few years now. He Is a Very Good Doctor and knows his field well. He is a very caring Doctor. He takes his time with you and answers all the questions you have, I have really enjoyed having him as my neurologists.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Was referred to him, staff "lost" the referral, my wife eventually convinced them to schedule the appt. We arrived 5 mins before the appt to be told they had "dropped me from the schedule" since we were not 30 mins early. I do not understand how someone so acclaimed fails to see how rude and unprofessional his staff treats the patients. I wasted a month to get screwed over, and still need to find a neurologist

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Staff is getting better than some of the other reviews expressed.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Bahadori is wonderful but his staff has caused me to lose my disability insurance twice from not getting paperwork in and even losing it when I hand delivered. They acted like they were doing me a favor by submitting it a month late. I love this doctor but this staff is terrible.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Bahadori is a compassionate, knowledgeable, and patient doctor. He truly cares about his patients and finding out a solution to what is the problem. HOWEVER, his staff is horrible and i feel with undermine his work. They are uncaring to patients will lie to you just to get you off their back, do not submit insurance paperwork timely, will not listen or call back voicemails, will give you an attitude if called repeatedly or confronted, and will block you from talking to higher-ups in the office. It is to a point of Medical Negligence.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr Bahadori is SUCH a great doctor, he is very knowledgeable, patient, and caring. HOWEVER, his office staff is absolutely horrendous. They are neglectful, uncaring, condescending, and sometimes even lie to get you off their backs. I am absolutely appalled that such a great doctor is stuck with such a terrible staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

i have been a patient of dr bahadori for over 10 years, he is very kind and extremely intelligent i'm very satisfied. he is also well known and respected by his piers

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Hamid R. Bahadori's Credentials

• Pecsi Orvostudomanyi Egyetem, Pecs, Hungary (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners