Ratings for Dr. David M. Figg

Dr Figg has performed two of my surgeries. I have the utmost confidence in him. He listens and explains everything in terms that are easy to understand. He is courteous, confident and caring. I highly recommend him. His easy going manner calms the anxiety you may have having major surgery. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. David Figg is a wonderful doctor. He is respectful, has a great sense of humor, and is far from being condescending. He has done surgery on my mother, sister (breast cancer), and myself (thyroid cancer). He is very professional, and for the comment about staring at your breasts - don't flatter yourself. That's his job! Kudos to you, Dr. Figg. You are a class act.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I have seen both Ryan and David Figg. Ryan saved my life and was professional and respectful. I have thought the same of his father who is treating my hernia. I have recommended both Dr's. to many friends thus far.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

We saw his son Ryan (works at the same location) and had about the same experiance as the other poster. It scared my wife so bad she made me take her to Mayo! Father like son!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Horrible experience. He was condescending, impersonal, did not listen to me, stared at my chest instead of making eye contact. He questioned my symptoms and was very inappropriate. Will NOT go back to him, especially to trust him with operating on me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. David M. Figg's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1973)