Ratings for Dr. SAJAL K. Bose

Dr. Bose is wonderful but his staff is not and his office is poorly run. You will wait an hour or more because scheduling is mismanaged, and appointments are MONTHS in advance. If you need a prescription refill because his calendar is overbooked it won't happen. Very poor office management.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

He is very helpful and caring. He takes time with patients, and never rushes.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Not very understanding. Not very respectful. Doesn't listen. Goes to the "immediate medicine approach." Also misdiagnosed me (am Autistic) and wouldn't listen to my history or past. Always wanted to try different medicines frequently. Felt like an animal being experimented on. All I wanted was someone to listen to me, offer advice, and we compare thoughts on what we should do about medication adjusting. I never stated I wanted "his ideas on meds" and no listen approach to my ways of thinking... I was depressed literally when I left his office. I was in a pretty good mood until I met him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Misdiagnosed my AUTISTIC son; billed for "daily" copays during inpatient stay. Would NOT cooperate with insurance doctors or even return their calls.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. SAJAL K. Bose's Credentials

• Hindi

• Kgs Med Coll, Univ Of Lucknow, Lucknow, Up, India (Grad. 1973)

Champ Va