Ratings for Dr. Scott W. Visser

I had to see this because his wife, my usual doctor, always skips out on holidays and leaves him to do her work. As others posted, an hour waiting in the lobby, another 20 in the exam room. Then this goofy and akward guy comes in to do my 6 month med-check visit, asks me the usual stuff, as others also stated without personality. I got addicted to pain killers for a previous injury, but got help and have been clean ever since, over 5 years now, and I dont like telling doctors this because they treat you like a junkie which is furthest from the truth... somehow he finds out and immediately kicks me out of the practice, and then blames my Low T condition on the meds I use for addiction ( also tried to convince my normal doctor, his wife, my adderall was the cause of this 6 months prior) which in fact was caused by severe PTSD... so, this guy is an idiot, punctuality is a joke, and he seems to be the wife in his marriage... not doctor material, nor someone who should give you answers to your health problems...

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Slow service, long wait for doctor and dirty office. Visser doesn't have much of a personality and immediately started hinting about anti-depressants on my first visit, which didn't even pertain to depression. Strange. I suggest looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Always ran late with wait times of 45 minutes past appointment time. Not interested in symptoms. I am now getting proper treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

VERY long wait for appointments, no matter what time you're scheduled. Not ALL of the physicians are helpful as some give the impression they have other things to be doing than to "help".

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Very long waits for appointments no matter what time you get there.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

Excellent, caring and very knowledgeable. As are all the doctors at Wilmington Family Physicians. If you have a 10:00 appointment, you're in within 10 minutes of that time, max. What other doctor does that???

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Scott W. Visser's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup