Ratings for Dr. Alex G. Batta

I saw this Dr. Batta for a urethral stricture. He spent very little time with me. Acted as if I was an irritant. He gave me a diagnosis of BPH without doing a rectal. Sent me on my way. I had an emergency of not being able to urinate due to the stricture. Got an appointment with him, and it was a complete waste of time. He's indifferent. He's not patient-centric. Spent as little time as possible with me, and he sent me on my way. I am writing to Customer Relations at Riverside Medical Clinic for what it's worth - probably nothing. And I am reporting him to the CA Medical Board. If you want patient-centric care by a urologist, find another doctor, not this one. This site is stupid - your rating the office help, not the doctor and the care he provided.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr Batta put me on a Testosterone Supplement. A year later I saw a Hormone Doctor who reviewed my test results and he determined the testosterone supplement was not necessary. He took me off the Testosterone. I have been feeling better ever since. Unfortunately, my body suffered during the year I took the Testosterone and I had to pay for a Medication that wasn't necessary. My Recommendation: NEVER let a Urologist prescribe you a Hormone. Go To a Endocronoligist, a Hormone Doctor! Someone with a lot more Knowledge and Skill in reading Lab Results and understanding your body's hormone chemistry. I am sure Dr. Batta is a good Urologist... But, he shouldn't be prescribing Hormones.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr Batta is very professional and helpful. He is patient and listens. I give him and his staff a high rating.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Staff was very kind and seemed to genuinely care. Dr. Batta was patient with me and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Have been seeing this doctor for over 5 years for prostate cancer. He found the problem, recommended treatment and has been following up every three months since. I find him to be a caring and very professional individual. His demeanor makes my problem easy to accept. I would recommend him to anyone anytime.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

An informed consumer will have a better outcome if they invest some time and money researching MDs before they sign on the consent’s dotted line. Unfortunately, I did not and the price I paid was “ONE KIDNEY” after a simple Ureteroscopic stone removal surgery, thanks to a MD at Riverside Medical Clinic named Alex Batta (urologist). Websites like http://www.medbd.ca.gov, http://www.riverside.courts.ca.gov/pubacc.htm, http://ratemds.com, and some other fee-based research sites are well worth it before you let some MD operate on you or your loved one. Information is power and empowering. An informed consumer is the best consumer!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Alex G. Batta's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)