Ratings for Dr. Gary D. Wolf

Dr. Wolfe in my opinion is one of the warmest and caring physicians and I could be luckier than to have a caring doctor that listens and treats you like a caring individual.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I do not appreciate the willingness of Dr Wolf to misdiagnose children with diseases that he is not specialized in.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

A really good doctor is still not good if his staff is bad. This staff is not rude, simply incompetent. Not on just one occasion, I have complained to the office manager about service and got help but nothing changes. Ask for a nurse call back, never happens. Seems as if the message was never recorded. More than once.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Nopatient check up, hour wait even if you have appointment. Staff is not freindly, never can get appointment and no backup if he's out. Very out of date office. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Wolf has been treating since I moved to Mansfield 18 years ago. He has an excellent bed side mannor. Jokes arouond with me when but is very serious when it is time to be serious. He gets on to me if I do not do what he recommends. He has an excellent staff. Mary, Pat, Tree are excellent care givers also. Dr. Wolf listens to every complain I may have and takes the time to find out what the problem is. Mansfield Family Center is by far the best place I have ever recieve good medical care. Coodos to Dr. Wolf and his entire staff. Shane Lohman

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

I was required to fill out the same form about my family medical history every time as though it was my first visit. The Nurse lectured me about eating too much salt every visit even tho I use very little salt. The doctor listened to me describe my chest pains and shortness of breath, then said he thought I was doing fine. When I asked if I should be concerned about my pains, he seemed to be shocked and sent me to a cardiologist. When I changed doctors, the office manager said that they had no record of me ever being a patient. She insisted that it must have been more than 7 years since I had been in the office because they delete records after seven years and they couldn't find my file in their archives. It has been about 3 1/2 years since I was last there. She insisted that I was wrong with an attitude that was clearly a brush off.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

DR. WOLF IS AN EXCEPTION IN THE FIELD NEVER A WAIT FOR APPOINTMENT KNOWS HIS BUSINESS AND DOES IT AND RECCOMENDS SPECILISTS WHO ARE OVERRATED BUT MOST ARE. EXCELLENT INTEREST AND SERVICE. I HAD TO CHANGE DOCTORS ONCE DUE TO SECURE HORIZONS DUE TO SLOW PAYMENTS TO DOCTORS NOT ABLE TO HAVE PAYMEMTS REDUCED BY NON-PROFIT PROCESSORS. I RETURNED HAS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr Wolf has always taken the time to listen to me and has always offered good advice and referrals. I've been seeing him at the clinic for almost 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

He is a excellent DR. I'm been seeing him since I was 10 and im now 21

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

dr. gary wolf has given me good advice about my medical treatments even which would be suited to my problems, he listens to you and your medical problems.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. Gary D. Wolf's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1977)