Ratings for Dr. Alex R. Espinal

Dr. Alex R. Espinal is one of the best doctors I've ever met. He is responsible for my gastric bypass and did a wonderful job. He's always concerned and has a great bed side matter that most doctors don't have. I trust him in any surgery that I may have

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Espinal is awesome. I feel very blessed that he was my surgeon. He is kind and compassionate and made me feel he would do the very best for me during my surgeries and he did. His office staff was wonderful as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Espinal to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

From the referral from my urologist, first consultation with Dr. Espinal, pre op, day of surgery, and first followup eight days after the procedure, nothing but the highest of accolades for his staff and especially for Dr. Espinal. He explained everything I would experience and encounter during and after the surgery. He displayed the best "bedside manners" and was truly professional, but yet personable. I would recommend Dr. Espinal for anyone's general surgery needs.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Espinal did my appendectomy. I have no complaints there. The problem was the follow up. His staff lied about trying to call me to reschedule. And when I made it apparent that I had caught her lying to me, she just walked away. I did make the Dr aware of what happened.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

very good and nice doctor, gracias doctor, Alex, thank you fot you service.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Espinal is a great surgeon! He has an ability to always keeps the mood light even when you are about to get sliced open! Great doctor and great guy!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

One of the best experiences I've had. I would definitely recommend Dr. Espinal if you need general surgery. This was just to set up my procedure but the staff and Dr. Espinal were friendly and caring. I'm completely at ease about my procedure.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Espinal and his staff were awesome they were very attentive they made my procedure a very pleasant one Dr Espinal has a wonderful disposition and bedside manner thank you all so much .I'm looking forward to seeing you all real soon

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Espinal is a wonderful doctor. He was attentive, knowledgeable, and very personable. Feeling very confident with my choice in a surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He made an unpleasant procedure bearable. The staff actually answer the phone, not a service! Very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Alex R. Espinal's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal