Ratings for Dr. Sander J. Paul

I feel that he is one of the best doctors in a total of 14 specialists that I must see on a regular basis. He takes a genuine interest in you. He always has time to answer any and all of my questions. As a Beaumont doctor he ranks an A1+ from me. Most of the Beaumont staff ranks at least an A1.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Staff seemed very friendly, however I had to wait over 2 hours to see Dr. Paul (and I was one of the first appts of the day). When I saw him, while friendly, he was completely distracted and we were interrupted several times. Overall, a miserable experience. Perhaps he is knowledgeable, but? When I expressed concern to a staff member, they said that my wait was actually pretty short per the "usual." Not a good sign of time management which would be tolerable but for his lack of attention to me once he actually came!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

This Dr. is very personable he will listen, & is helpful in getting to the route of your problem, I have been a patient for over 10 yrs. He came highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

This doctor is very good in his field, but he tends to let the press clippings of him being named one of the top doctors, go to his head. I liked and was very pleased with his medical treatment of me, until he put me on a different insulin, and I told him it was givig me migraines. he said try it a week. i did, went back same migraines, he said in a very I am the doctor and you are not voice, "you cannot be right, this insulin doesnot cause migraines" and he would not discuss it anyfurther. so i went to my family doctor. and she couldnot believe his approach to my situation.so she gradually took me off the medicine, and the migraines stoped after a week. i was put on a different kind, that worked. Dr. Paul is good, but he can let his ego, get in the way of treating his patient.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Very knowledgable, dependable, seeing him since 1993.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2007

Generally speaking I dislike automated telephone services, and I still do but I did get a timely return call today. Plus the person was helpful and cheerful.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr. Paul takes the time to understand how I am doing. He listens to me! He work together to manage my condition. I have seen Dr. Paul for over 10 years and have been extremely please with his knowledge and how he treated me(medically and as a person).

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

This damn office does not return phone calls. They established a phone system that NO ONE can get through. This is just unacceptable when it comes to serving your patients.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Sander J. Paul's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1983)