Ratings for Dr. Evangeline C. Andarsio

Dr. Andarsio is a wonderful doctor. She is knowledgeable and patient. Very patient. She seemed a bit reserved when I first met her 20 years ago, but i have come to appreciate her straight-forward and no-nonsense style more and more. I have some difficult medical experiences and she was extremely supportive and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr.Andarsio is the best! I have been going to her since 2006 and she delivered my son via csection and has done several surgeries for that have needed to be done. Not one time has she ever been rude or seemed like she did not want to answer questions. When having my surgeries she always came out and have my family all the information and sat with them. I will continue to go to her until she retires and hopfully that is awhile! I have also refered several family members and friends to her. She is the best! Thanks Dr. Andarsio for everything you have done for me and for others!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

She is knowledgeable for all ages. I have been seeing her for 20 years.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

If you are looking for a good ob/gyn, seriously consider Dr. Andarsio. She was recommended to me by my family physician, and I am SO happy to have had her deliver my last two babies. She is the best, most attentive, capable doctor I have ever known. During my most recent labor/delivery, EVERY nurse that found out who my doctor was commented on the fact that she is one of the BEST in her field; most of the nurses I encountered even went to her as their ob/gyn! There are few things to me more important than my body and my babies, and there is no other doctor I trust with both over Dr. Andarsio. She's the best, hands down!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr. Andarsio is one of the friendliest and most accommodating MD's I have encountered. I have never felt rushed during any office visit, and she has always taken the time to answer my questions. I have been her patient for over 10 years, and wouldn't change a thing. She is very caring and very informative -- even calling after hours with important news or to relieve a concern. I trust and rely on her advice 100%. She is the best -- hands down!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Andarsion is good at what she does but she is not the most personable physician or person. She seems irriated at times when she has to answer questions. Her staff is the some of the rudest I have dealt with in any doctor's office. If it were up to just them, I would not go to Dr. Andarsio.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

hands down the best. would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Andarsio is the best! She always enters the room with a huge smile and big happy hello. She is an easy-to-laugh personality which makes me comfortable in the OBGYN setting! She is very cautious and I felt in the most capable hands with all three of my pregnancies. I had pre-term labor issues with my first two children and she showed true concern and swift, well-thought judgement, not to mention being beyond thorough in both instances. I feel myself lucky to have found such a wonderful physician. I couldn't trust anyone more than her with the lives of the babies I carried. I pray she never retires!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2008

Dr. Andarsio has delivered 2 of our children and I would never trust any one else. We had a very poor experience with a big group located in KMC and moved to the Berry Center at MVH. She has an odd personality, but I don't care because she is one of the best.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr Andarsio is the best! The first time I went to her she knew what was wrong (which my previous physician swore was nothing). She is sooo caring and has done so much for me. It's hard to get in to her, but that's because she's the best. The staff will work with you though. I'm truely greatful I finally found a compentent physician

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Dr. Evangeline C. Andarsio's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)