Ratings for Dr. Leslie MacDonald

I had a very poor experience with Dr. Macdonald she rushed me through and didn't answer any of my questions. Thank God I am seeing someone else now. Run if you know better.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Maybe she's a good with pregnant women, but I was not impressed with her knowledge of perimenopause and hormones. I felt that I had to fight with her so she wouldn't brush off my symptoms. Even then, her only response was to refer me to another doctor. She seemed to have very limited knowledge about hormonal changes, and was impatient with me when I asked questions. I felt scolded and dismissed, and couldn't wait to leave.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Incredibly helpful and thorough. I have seen Dr. MacDonald since before getting pregnant and am now close to delivery-they have been very helpful and supportive through a tough pregnancy. Generally really prompt, especially earleir in the day. I've always felt listened to and helped by everyone in the office. Dr. MacDonald has great bedside manner-very calm and efficient, not rushing.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Very personable. Answered all questions patiently.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Leslie MacDonald's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Sask Health