Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Fitzpatrick

Did a lithotripsy on me and missed the stone! He gets paid 6ooo.oo for lithotripsy and he misses the target? I had two other lithotripsies with another doctor who had no trouble getting stones. Five minute conversation with him after waiting hour in waiting room. Do not schedule with this doctor! I am an RN, I know what I am talking about.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

What you have here is a psychotic sociopath who is vindictive unless it is his way. He needs an audience and adoration. God forbid you should have a brain.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Fitzpatrick was always polite and courteous with me. The problem was that I had to go into the operating room on 3 separate occasions to have a kidney stone removed, and he never was able to get it out! I went to a different Dr. at another hospital and he removed it without any problem. DO NOT USE HIM!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

This physician is rude and uncaring. There have been numerous negative incidents with this man; however, after three years my spouse has finally seen this man for who and what he is. As an RN for over 40 yrs I have seen a lot of poor care but this man takes the cake----- avoid him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Awful. poor bedside manner, very rude. He spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me, didn't actually do anything to help the problem. Never would I ever recommend this guy to anyone. He prescribed the same antibiotic 3 times and when it didn't work, he said there was nothing he could do and just announced "this visit is over", as he walked out of the room.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Fitz was a breath of fresh air after my husband's heart surgery. Enlarged prostate caused urinary problems which seemed to be ignored by Paoli hospital staff. When my husband went to Bryn Mawr Rehab, he met Dr. Fitz almost immediately and was encouraged by his cheerfulness and optimism. We will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Fitzpatrick has a terrible bedside manner, and is just not a good doctor. He did THREE ESWOL procedures on me... none of which got rid of my stones, and EACH time he touched me I ended up in the hospital. TO top it all off after the last procedure he performed on me, I went into septic shock, and was in the ICU for a week! And he never ONCE stopped by to see how I was doing. Great job buddy...

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

think he is just an alarmist,jumped to a biopsy decision way to fast for my likeing,dosen't take the time to explain anything,always in a rush

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

dr. fitzpatrick has taken good care of me for the past 4 years, he has a outgoing personality that is refreshing, not cold clinical , he explaines all my questions and when i feel scared he gives me a hug and reasures me all will be fine . i wouldent fight my cancer with anyone else, thanks dr. fitz

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Fitzpatrick is an excellent surgeon. He was very concerned and reassuring before and after I had kidney cancer surgery. He answers all questions. Follow-up is very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Kenneth J. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in West Chester, PA