Ratings for Dr. David T. Weiss

It's unfortunate I am leaving such a bad review when I actually liked the doctor. I question his billing practices - charging me $255 on top of the $110 office fee for what amounted to taking off a bit of my toenail with clippers. I even talked to the billing office twice, once after doing my own research where I found out they charged for services they didn't provide - draining an abscess. There was no abscess, there was no scalpel, both of which need to be there for it to be draining an abscess. They refuse to change the charges to nail debridement, which I also found out that's what the work they actually provided is called. Sketchy way to do business. Extremely sketchy.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

He is the best. He treats you as a human!! I saw him right after he finished college, felt I could be treated better by another doctor. Then he came in and assisted with my surgery to learn.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Best doctor and surgery experience I've ever had. Dr. Weiss and his staff are kind, professional, knowledgeable, and unbelievably efficient. They represent everything a doctor's office experience SHOULD be. I would recommend Dr. Weiss to anyone and everyone. You may have to wait up to 2 months to get on the surgery calendar, but it's worth it (although, all the office visits are quick and easy to get in). If every doctor experience I had could be like it is with Dr. Weiss and his staff, I would never mind going to the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Weiss for years. I have give several recommendations for others to services with Dr. Weiss and staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Weiss was knowledgeable and compassionate. Had two foot surgeries over a 2 year period and had the best care imaginable. Have recommended him to several people. Very personable doctor and office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I hate to even have to put this, but I think people should know. Although Dr. Weiss is very nice & seems to be knowledgeable, I am upset that his only solution for my foot injury was surgery. I have a foot injury that no doctor seems to understand, & I will say that he tried everything by the textbook, but he went no further than that. When he gave me a cortisone shot,he hit a nerve and it bruised, the 1st surgery he did on me failed miserably & took 6 months to heal, just to find out that it didn't fix the problem. The 2nd surgery (which he did not perform, but recommended) also failed & left me in more pain than the original injury. When I would call the office & ask for advice, all he would tell me is simple/stupid things I could have found on the internet- nothing more professional. He never recommended PT, but instead when I told him that the 2nd surgery made it hurt worse, his only option was ANOTHER surgery... are you kidding? I went to Dr. James Shadbolt instead & he is great!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Weiss by my Primary Care Doc. I had a poor result from another doctor, and he fixed the problem. I am pain free now! He is a "hidden secret!"

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Dr. Weiss is one of the best docs I've ever seen, he was patient, caring and took the time to educate me about my condition. He is a real mensch.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I have the misfortune to see a lot of different doctors, but this was my first experience with a podiatrist. I found Dr. Weiss to be personally pleasant and professionally well-versed. His staff was friendly. I even suggested my husband, an avid runner, see him for some recent problems. My husband ended up seeing the person who is covering patients while Dr. Weiss is out, but liked that doctor as well.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

His staff is horrible. They consistently mis-bill and are rude. They blame the patient for their own mistakes. It took months just to get a pair of inserts and they did everything to screw up the billing. They even threaten to charge late fees on top of their mistakes, even when they owe money. Now the doctor is out of office with a replacement from Williamsburg and no one returns phone calls. Truly horrible. Regardless of how good this doctor is, unless you want to be in financial limbo, stay away!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. David T. Weiss's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)