Ratings for Dr. Jim G. Melton

Saved my mother's leg!!! Thank goodness for this good doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Great caring surgeon. Took the time to explain the procedure to my family and made sure great aftercare was provided for my family member. Very sweet and skilled.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Excellent doctor! Has saved my dads life on several occasions! Best Vascular doctor you could ever ask for. He is confident and honest with you. You need a doctor who can beat the odds then you need Dr. Melton.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Incredible doctor. Very caring. He saved my grandmother's life and took plenty of time to explain everything in detail to our family.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Excellent doctor oklahoma city is fortune to have an excellent doctor like Dr. Melton

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Melton is the worst surgeon I have ever come across. Not only was he verbally abusive to my Grandmother, he also refused to answer any questions related to the procedure he performed. Rude, arrogant, ignorant and narcissistic only begin to describe the characteristics of his obviously under-medicated mental disorder. Horrible experience we hope to forget. Rethink your supposed bed-side manner Mr. Melton.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr melton is truly the best not just in Oklahoma but this part of the country. I owe my life to this man. During a spinal surgery an artery was torn in my abdomin. This man not only TRULY saved my life but stayed at the heart hospital by my side until and with my family until he knew I would make it. He has a little of an ego but the best alway do. He truly cares. I'm in critical care medicine and trust me I'm not the first that should have died he has saved.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Melton and his staff are wonderful! Very caring and attentive before, during and after surgery. Had an optimal outcome after surgery. Dr. Melton took the time to visit and explain the procedure to myself and my family. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

botched surgery took five months and four additional surgerys to fix.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

this man saved my dad's life when he had an abdominal aortic aneurysm. the way he patched him back up using unconventional methods was genius-- he really had to think outside the box. he's also really caring, as is his staff. thanks for more time with my dad, dr. melton.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Jim G. Melton's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal