Ratings for Dr. Adriana Veer

I do love Dr Veer but I do find she has not been very easy to get a hold of when needed. I just go to walk in clinics as it seems to be easier. When you finally get in to see her she is great I love her, but getting in to see her is really hard.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

I think these Dr's are amazing Dr veer and Dr andrew look after my self and my son 100 percent !they too are human and have small children !! Dr veer is most knowledgeable and when she doesn't no she refers !! I love these Dr's and am most grateful for them !! I hope Dr andrew and Dr veer know how much we appreaciate them .......... lynn and cody burke !! Amazing Dr's !!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

she is great, love the walk in clinics, 3 days a week. I have no complaints

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Her office is never open,,,,,she takes too many days off. Never reach her when you need her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Veer has been my family doctor for years and not once has she ever done a good job. She is always on vacation or falsely diagnosing my family and I. I don't think she gives a darn all she cares about is her next vacation.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I think it is near impossible to get ahold of the office. I've been trying for months to get in for an appointment. That being said, when I do get in she is always pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Doctor Veer is NEVER in her office. The best I can ever get is a message stating that her office is closed till the following monday or later, and the voice mailbox is ALWAYS full. That's the best you could ever expect from this terrible doctor who has prescribed my family members dangerous medications that were very harmful to them simply by not taking the time to read their charts or asking any questions before writing out the script. I so wish I had any other doctor but her!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Veer is a knowledgeable woman but I think she lacks a lot of compassion in the last few years. I find she has been more apt to pull out her pad and start writing rather than touching, listening or even beginning to help her patients. I would recommend her for a lady type tests as she makes it as comfortable as possible but anything else health wise she would rather you take pills than fix the problem

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I am so thankful to have her as a Dr, I love her, she is so down to earth and you can tell she actually cares about the patient, takes her time to get to know you.The rest of the staff is just the same. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr.Veer is never in her office,and she does not listen to what you say she only hears you.And does not try to keep your costs down when it comes to refills of medications.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010