You may also like

Dr. Schaller is the best healer dealing with tick borne infections. Prior to beginning my treatment with him, I had lost a lot of weight, was tired all the time, and felt terrible. Other doctors had no idea what was wrong with me. After meeting with Dr. Schaller and having a lot of blood drawn and analyzed, he told me what was wrong and how he was going to fix it. And to make things even better, he told me that I could start law school and go through the treatment while attending law school. Dr. Schaller got me cured and my health back. I am now a practicing attorney, licensed in two states. I have gotten back into drug-free bodybuilding. And, most importantly, I feel great. Praise God! Dr. Schaller is worth every penny, and then some.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr James Schaller is a caring a compassionate doctor with a heart of gold. I have read several post where people have been complaining about cost. Name one Dr who spends more than 5 to 10 mins with you then rushes out of the room and bills your insurance $250 to $300 dollars. Dr. Schaller spends one on one time with you as long as you need. When on earth do you get one on one with a doctor for a couple hundred dollars. Dr. H charges $1500.00 dollars an hour and is no longer practicing because he is now doing TV interviews. Dr. Schaller is a special person and should be treated as such. He is very intelligent and will wok with you to improve your health.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Schaller’s knowledge and compassion are extraordinary. Where other doctors run out of treatment options, Dr. Schaller is always aware of alternatives and new research. He can tell the difference between true evidence-based developments and “junk science”. He tells you where to get the best prices for the best quality supplements. He orders lots of tests and develops very specific treatments based on your unique results. There are no “protocols” or pre-packaged solutions. He only sees or consults with patients for less than 20 hours per week. The rest of the time is dedicated to research and sharing that research through his books.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

In my dealings with Dr. Schaller, and for other members of my family, he has shown great compassion and understanding. He has a great knowledge of various infections and how they can manifest themselves. Dr. Schaller also demonstrates a broad wealth of knowledge in diverse medical areas that helps him in treating specific situations that exist. His understanding of various lab tests that are not run of the mill is impressive. I am thankful for the help he has provided to my family.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

As a recent college graduate, I started suffering from crippling fatigue, severe anxiety, and extreme weakness (among other things) and I had to stop working because I became non-functional to the point where I needed to be in bed all day. I was so discouraged, and after seeing several doctors, Dr. J is the first doctor I’ve met who brought real hope and answers to what I was suffering from. I’ve been doing treatment with him for 3 months now, and can already see improvements in my health and I continue to remain hopeful about the future. Dr. J has answers for absolutely anything I ask him about. He is the smartest person I’ve ever talked with, he has a funny sense of humor, and also is incredibly compassionate and caring. He has extended his compassion and care to several of my family members as well and I am so grateful that God led my family to find Dr. J. I would highly recommend Dr. J to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very intelligent, compassionate, Dr. Schaller makes himself available all hours of the day or night. He gives personalized care and applies his vast knowledge to treating the whole body not just the illness. Dr. Schaller is also a researcher and continually searches for better treatment techniques and more advanced treatment options.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

If you have a disease from a tick bite, HE'S YOUR GUY. Hands down the best tick infection doctor I've gone to, and that's one heck of a long list. Maybe a little bit too fervent at times, and occasionally he strayed from the most pressing matter but nobody is perfect I guess. I just wish he took insurance, cause he'd be going for man of the year if he did.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

His rates are fairly stiff, but I had presumed as much when I saw the man's resume. There weren't any qualified lyme disease specialists in my home town of the UK and my wife and I had all but given up on finding treatment. Then we found this doctor's books and knew we had to see him. While we may have spent our savings for vacation on him, I'd much rather be in good health for years to come than vacation on a beach for a week. It wasn't the easiest road to health but he made sure that I had everything I needed to get there, so thank you Dr. J. If you can get past the eccentricity and at times intensity, this man is the most knowledgeable lyme specialist you can find. Cheers.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Doctor Schaller does have knowledge of tick borne illness, but he is not able to help everyone. He does not take insurance and some of the things he said to me were unprofessional and inappropriate.

Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Schaller is probably the reason I have a job right now. I had terrible chronic pain and fatigue and nobody could figure out what was wrong with me. I came to Dr. Schaller on a whim and he asked me some questions, then me get some bloodwork done. After he figured out that I had a combination of tick-born infections we talked about all of the things that we should do. Within half a year I was a new man. This doctor changed my life. His rates may be high but he's worth every penny.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. James L. Schaller's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schaller is the best healer dealing with tick borne infections. Prior to beginning my treatment with him, I had lost a lot of weight, was tired all the time..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr James Schaller is a caring a compassionate doctor with a heart of gold. I have read several post where people have been complaining about cost. Name one Dr w..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schaller’s knowledge and compassion are extraordinary. Where other doctors run out of treatment options, Dr. Schaller is always aware of alternatives and n..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my dealings with Dr. Schaller, and for other members of my family, he has shown great compassion and understanding. He has a great knowledge of various infe..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a recent college graduate, I started suffering from crippling fatigue, severe anxiety, and extreme weakness (among other things) and I had to stop working be..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very intelligent, compassionate, Dr. Schaller makes himself available all hours of the day or night. He gives personalized car..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you have a disease from a tick bite, HE'S YOUR GUY. Hands down the best tick infection doctor I've gone to, and that's one heck of a long list. Maybe a littl..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His rates are fairly stiff, but I had presumed as much when I saw the man's resume. There weren't any qualified lyme disease specialists in my home town of the ..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Schaller does have knowledge of tick borne illness, but he is not able to help everyone. He does not take insurance and some of the things he said to me ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schaller is probably the reason I have a job right now. I had terrible chronic pain and fatigue and nobody could figure out what was wrong with me. I came t..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr J is the man! He may be very intense but it's just because he's so passionate about helping people with tick borne infections. My time with him was liberatin..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.schaller is basically in this for the money. He doesn't care about his patients at all! All of his reviews are fake! I emailed all of his google reviews myse..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Please think long and hard before seeing this doctor. I am a single mom and have been too sick to work for 2 years. I have been seeing this doctor for several m..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "All LG HD st I lb VT u op Mc Sri kb b c u in NC d st I'll NC do o,if x c k kHz Xi Mc cm he dry is Xi lb b m BBM nm Mc hi"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I must admit I did not have a glorious experience with this Dr. To many things were off the first consult I had. I can't find to many good things to say but I..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Schaller knows tick-borne illnesses, but it is very difficult to communicate with him. He is overwhelming - does not stay on-topic, speaks at light speed an..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I totally agree with @flag. It could not be possible to have a such good review. I wonder how much time does it needs to delete my comment."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "No doctor has a perfect 5 star rating. I suspect these reviews are written by himself or his staff."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr James Schaller is a breath of fresh air. He thinks outside the box and is a true researcher. The difference is that he actually uses the research for clinica..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr J has been the only doctor that has looked beyond the traditional ways of medicine. His testing is very thorough and he gets to the root of the problem, not..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After seventeen years of being ill (and undiagnosed) with Chronic Lyme, I have hope for healing from this multi-faceted, complex and completely misunderstood di..."

December 4, 2014

March 18, 2014

December 18, 2012
  • First Name changed from "James" to "James L."

October 14, 2012