Ratings for Dr. Aram Shahparaki

I like his approach to helping patient manage diabetes; you have to do your part in order to get better results - change diet and live a healthy lifestyle. Very good replying to emails. I have never been to a doctor appointment where I don’t have to wait, at least is worth the waiting.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Back to basics & common sense approach to diabetes. Spends time but also expects you to do your part for best results!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

The staff was so so Punctuality is not very good - Have to wait for him to walk in the office if the appointment is the first one. He is very helpful, reply to every email within a day. He is very knowledgeable too. Good specialist.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Very friendly and very down to earth. Improved my diabetes as night and day! Also, helped to teach me how to eat properly lifelong instead of just a temporary weigh losing solution.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Excellent in every way. The only drawback was having to wait 5 months to see him due to a long waitlist. Benefitted greatly from the encounter.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

This time, I am really disappointed. He changed my medications and I was having very severe reactions to it. I had just finished my old meds which I was on for the past year...I called and the receptionist tells me to email him and he will respond right away. Like since when does one have to email your doctor especially if it is urgent? I got no answer. I called next day and was told same thing and that he will be in and he will reply. Towards end of the day, i gave up and booked an appointment to see my family doctor to give me a prescription to get my old meds back because it worked better with no side effects. Like why couldn't he even call me to find out how I am or tell me what to do? Really really disappointed

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Excellent doctor! Caring, knowledgeable & extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Knowledgeable and friendly. My impression is that Dr. Shahparaki genuinely cares about me and my health. Recommended.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

As a patient, I found Dr. to be very concerned and followed my blood tests closely. He offers med advice to help make amends to med problems of any negative blood test results. He even recommends certain books to read to help improve eating proper diet to maintain diabetes control. I like the fact he has CKG and tread mill to monitor heart condition. I hope to visit him over future years to monitor my overall health condition, especially my diabetes and heart as I am 66y with recent heart bypass.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Exceptional young man! With 2 sets of blood tests got to the root of a problem that had bothered me for 5 years. Has a long waiting list but well worth it.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013