Ratings for Dr. Samuel E. Gray

I went to see him for a second opinion for adenomyosis. His only option was to suggest a hysterectomy. Apparently, he is the #1 physician in Birmingham for number of hysterectomies, so go figure why he said what he did. Treated me more like a number than a patient with concerns for her body.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

my baby was breach and he never figured it out even though he could never get as strong heart beat at any of my visits to see him. i think he could not get a strong heart beat because she was never it the right position. so he should of been able to figure out she was breach. the er nurse knew right away! i wish i would have used another doctor!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Gray is awesome, and I've been a patient of several GYNs in town. He listens, doesn't downplay problems, and really knows his stuff. Even though he is an attractive man, it doesn't freak you out. My mother also goes to him, and he keeps complete confidentiality between patients - never even directly acknowledges that we are both his patients. HIGHLY recommended, by a somewhat picky patient.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Dr. Gray has delivered three of my children. I have never had a problem with him or his staff. He is professional, caring, and genuinely nice.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Samuel E. Gray's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Ameritas