Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Tatum

Wasn't allowed to see him after using him for the past 7 years bc I am now a self pay patient.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I have been with Dr.Tatum for 28 years..l loved him like a friend..now he won't see patients on Medicaid unless they are pregnant..won't even take cash..I'm 54,I need my yearly pap..this is so wrong!!..so disappointed about this..I was one of his first patients..but it doesn't seem to matter that I m responsible for over half of my female members of my family now use him..and now I can't see him..

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Personal and caring doctor. Makes me feel like an old friend. Truly listens to what I have to say and makes me comfortable. Delivered both my children and performed several surgeries. Allowed me to make payments. Wonderful, caring person.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

The best Ob/Gyn. Very caring. Takes his time with you. He makes your concerns, his concerns.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I have found Dr.Tatum to be the best OB-Gyn Doctor in Florence, S.C.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Love Dr. Tatum! Amazing doctor, impeccable surgeon, very personable and caring. Wouldn't put myself or my babies in anyone else's hands.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I had my tubes tied by dr.tatum.And it has been 8yrs.And my stomach is still in pain.Bloated full of gas people wonder if i am still pregnant.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN AND STAFF, COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION OF PROBLEM, GAVE ME MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR TREATMENT, EXPLAINED PROBLEM SO I COULD UNDERSTAND.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

He always gave me the best treatment and always seemed to care and remember everything I told him. Great bed side manner and not all about "the cash" like some doctors.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Charles R. Tatum's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med