Ratings for Dr. David B. Britt

Best Dr ever,saved my husbands life many yrs ago and still treats him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Doctor Britt is a fine person 1st.One who cares for people in general. I truly believe he cares about me and my health. Another 1st is he spends time to make sure he understands my issue and then makes sure I understand the plan of action. I'm so glad I found him about 4-5 yeaars ago. Hope he outlasts me so I don't have to look for another.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

This is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever known. He cared for my husband through 5 yrs. of colon cancer( which he had found by a colon scope). He is always on-time, very knowledgeable, really LISTENS !, and is unusually helpful and encouraging. He is truly 'one-in-a-million'! When I brought my mother to live with me the last 18 mo. of her life, she was very worried about leaving her own doctor in Michigan.... one visit with Dr. Britt, and her concerns about that were completely gone. He made her feel SO comfortable in his care. He has been my doctor for approx. 15 years.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

This is the best doctor on earth!! I felt so welcome and respected. He is very caring and is 1 in a million!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. David B. Britt's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

• Blue Shield California