Ratings for Dr. Scott J. Dunitz

Wonderful and very nice doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring for his patients. When and if I should need to have surgery done on my knees again, I will go back to him in the future. I trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Scott Dunitz had terrible "bed-side" manners. The family was left waiting for hours to hear how the surgery went. Afterwards, he failed to recognize that staph had set into the joint during surgery. Even when the family recognized it and pointed it out, he failed to admit there was staph. It took 3 years and changing to a different hospital to get control of the infection which could have been treated immediately had he listened to us.

Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Scott Dunitz is a great great doctor. He did both a right and left hip replacement on my husband, Gerald Breeden. He had no problems after both of the surgeries. He makes his patient rounds very early in the morning. That was nice. You can tell that the staff at the hospital highly respect him and rightfully so. He has the florest send his patients a flower after their surgery. That's nice too. We always saw him being upbeat and jolly. You can see that he cares how he does his job as a surgeon he has integrity. God Bless him and his family. Gerald Breeden's wife, Jana Breeden

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Excellent doctor. He did a great job doing my knee replacement.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr Scott Dunitz is te best knee dr. He did 2 ACLs when I was younger and He fixed a 1 yr old knee replacement. He is the best I will never leave him. The only reason I had to go to a different dr. was because of insurance. Never again I trust this man with my life!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Dunitz is an excellent and caring surgeon, who is very conservatve and skilled. He did my knee surgery 5 years ago, and I had no problems with recovery or rehabilitation. Unfortunately, their staff is often not nearly as helpful or caring or concerned with a patients needs.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Scott J. Dunitz's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas