Ratings for Dr. David B. Gropper

My two boys have been seeing Dr. Gropper for about five years. When I suspected my youngest boy was autistic, Dr. Gropper really went the extra mile to give me guidance and support and he referred me to the proper professionals. I have never seen Dr. Gropper's calibre of professionalism and dedication in any doctor I've ever known. If compassion is intelligence, then he is a genius.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

We have five children and have been in Dr. Gropper's capable hands for 12 years. Our children love him and look forward to check ups. He is mild mannered and has a good sense of humor. We have never felt rushed and always leave feeling like better parents. If we ever move, we're taking him with us :)

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Highly knowledgeable and professional pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

My 2 year old had ear pain so I had an appointment to see Dr. Gropper. He was very rough in examining her, actually had a nurse pin her down to the examining table and then told me it was just ear wax, no infection. He lectured me that I should clean her ears better than I was. That night my daughter was in agony and the next day we were back and saw an associate of Dr. Gropper's. Her eardrum had perforated. My daughter then had to be on anti-biotics for 30 days to clear up the huge infection that had developed. Absolutley a terrible bedside manner. I will never allow either of my children to see Dr. Gropper again.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2007

Dr. David B. Gropper's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT