Ratings for Dr. Greg Williams

I have seen this doctor several times, the last time I saw him I was diagnosed with a condition that would require me to see him more often and decided to switch to another doctor. I was very disappointed that when he walked into the room he asked me what brought me there, when I had been in there less than two weeks ago and was coming to get important blood test results. After looking up all the information on his computer instead of explaining my condition he wrote it down on a piece of paper and gave me a website to look it up. I think like any other profession a doctor needs to be prepared when they walk in the room, I should not have to explain everything from my last appointment with him all over again. I found him to be condescending and rude. Interrupting my questions that I had to ask and changing the subject several times away from my conditions to things that were unrelated. Not impressed with his bedside manner either.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommend for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Been with Dr. Williams for several years. My husband and I love him. He is a terrific doctor. Takes time to explain things.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

My sons and I have been with Dr. Williams for 9 years now. He is awesome! Very thorough, takes the time to answer all your questions. Very confident and very knowledgable!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Excelent D.O. He's extremely bright and office visits are good with a full explanation of medications, what they do, diagnosis, prognosis. Has great concern for patient's well-being.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2005

Dr. Greg Williams's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp